Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
When almost every female acquaintance you have confesses to you on the same day.

"You thought you were getting a romcom with only ONE romance option? HOW CUTE."

Group Leader
That... went from 0 to 100 real quick...

Also thicc imouto

@cmfgeneration she probably has a camera mounted in a tripod and a few studio lights off frame... It wouldn't surprise me

Now we only need an orgy by next chapter and a multi way marriage the chapter after and our series is completed

Double-page supporter
First flag (sensei) was somewhat unusual. Made it interesting.
Now they apparently managed to grab every single standard harem-flag on the market: shy/apathetic large tits girl, tsundere stuco-president [potential for yandere?], big tits idol [granted, gravure idols are unusual in this setting], friggin loli [what the fuck is wrong with you, Japan?] and, of course, the blood-related little sister thirsty for her onii-chan.

I'm hoping that the next chapter is going to introduce some weird twist on it all, other than just the basic "there, these are now the rivals, who'll each get several chapters for themselves so that we can reach all fetishes". I mean, it's not as if this series was a huge priority for me, but it started out as a nice ecchi-sensei-comedy. Why ruin this with all the trashy rival-clichés?

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Haven't seen the Narrative Casuality kick in this hard since Discworld.

And this is when I drop. I hate it when an author drops 60 million characters out of nowhere all at once. It makes everything feel rushed.

So a whole bunch of new obstacles got introduced just in one chapter, and this manga is only updated monthly.

Man this is going to be long.

AAAAANNNND............with that, i want NOTHING more to do with this series. my interest has been rolled up into a ball, thrown into a fire. i already don't like love triangle, i rather stories only two lovers, though i can put up with triangles but THIS?!?!!, no, no, no, noooo. just why?!?!?! it's like this story was designed to mess with me because i'm into teacher(has to be female)and student(has to be make) relationships series. 😤😑

Fed-Kun's army
So, just about every harem manga cliché all rolled into one. Huh. Okay then.

Also, we have multiple confessions and not a single reason why anyone would fall for him. So far, he's a deeply boring, uninspired character even by "give me back my peaceful life" harem protagonist standards.

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.webp

I'm so confused

>surprised that other love interests were introduced
you see them in a spread in chapter 1, don't overreact over it, but yeah, it was a bit rushed
and there better be a good reason as to why they like him, he might as well be a bread loaf so far

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it, the teacher love interest in Bokuben/We Never Learn is also a reckless driver...

Double-page supporter
@Tsume13

Well, from what's been shown in the translated LNs, the idol's reason and the grade-school girl's make sense, the teacher's... not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread