Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 26.2 - Extra Chapter 19 - A Story of Moving Between Classes

Double-page supporter
Woah... That was cute but... ¿She really is a airhead?

Dex-chan lover
i don't know how this author does it. i've tried to point out difference between other romance manga but it's been done in those before. the only, only thing i can really think of is that this one really takes its time to grow their relationship one step at a time and even then i don't think that's totally unique to this manga. this author is working with gold and i wish for her continued success with this series.

Dex-chan lover
@ Tcof After you mentioned the other job, I went to research. There is a oneshot that the character is like Hara-san but thinner.

Aggregator gang
@ninjazz I think this manga probably has some of the best and most accurate depictions of teenage awkwardness I've ever seen, both in and outside of romance. It's a shame some people will be turned off and stop reading by how Ichikawa acts in the first half or so of the first volume because I actually think it's one of the best parts of the manga. It really did remind me of how I'd act in middle school - I wasn't really thinking of shooting up a school or anything but I'd be constantly annoyed by social interactions around me and just like Ichikawa, I grew out of it with time because I was just being a dumb awkward kid.

Dex-chan lover
I like the slow pace of the series. It makes the little moments like these all the more rewarding.

Group Leader
I haven't reread this manga from the start recently or anything, but if I had to say something else I think makes it a cut above other romance/comedy series, it's that the main character isn't played off as too much of an idiot or an airhead for comedy. It knows where to draw the line. There are situations where him or other characters may fail to realize something right away, or may not think through something that was said or done, but there's a lot of situations where he actually realizes after the fact "wait, was that...?"

That means we get payoff - when the characters analyze what happens or recognize there might have been more to it, it's not only funny but also shows growth. It allows the status quo to move and change, even if it's gradually.
Idk if I'm explaining it very well at all but I feel like that's one of the things that makes this manga feel really good to read. One of my current favorites.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt no yea, i agarre completely... When in ch. 20 or something when Yamada said her umbrella broke, he inmediately goes back to check the umbrella. He is somewhat aware, also he's good at reading social clues, which makes him more realistic and relatable while mantaining the awkwarndness of middleschoolers. Great manga.

Breath of fresh air, for sure.

Power Uploader
Okay, caught up to translation, phew. First of all, thanks for a really dedicated translation with picking up extra's from twitter. Second, a great series, lightheaded romance, but first 10 or so chapters felt like totally different series. Third what the actual flying fuck, why so many extras, pretty sure author would've been able to gather half of volume with those alone, not like they are crucial, but they actually make alot of interaction in them, smh.
Again, thanks for hard work that you guys put in this translation, great quality!

Users who are viewing this thread