Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 41.1 - V3 Special Edition Extra Chapter - Can't Put it Into Words

Aggregator gang
@Jmann only someone who really doesn't know the author and her other works would get surprised at such an innocent illustration.
>Author sure has no limit in his fanart. C'mon, what, soon we gonna watch her masturbate?
I really hope so.

Dex-chan lover
People whore surprised by the extra art have never seen the stuff the author has made before, like Rororo or Mitsudomoe.

@GoblinGuy I was so distracted by the rest of that picture that my brain completely glossed over those speech bubbles. For anyone else who didn't read it, she is saying "Ichikawa please look at me".

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I've stopped giving a shit about what mangakas say the ages of their characters are and just go after mental development + physical appearence.

If you draw me a picture of Superman and tell me he's 15, I'll still treat it like he's an adult.

Dex-chan lover
Real age is anime age plus three to four years.

JESUS FFFFNNNNNGGGGH CALLIN HIS NAME IN HER SLEEP

Aggregator gang
Great chapter. I really like play between what he’s say and what he’s thinking.

As far as the pinups go, if I’m being honest they always throw me off a little in this title. I think it’s the juxtaposition of the overall wholesomeness of the series with the blatant fan service. I’d be a hypocrite for getting bent out of shape about it though, since there are high-school-set titles I enjoy which have plenty of fan service that I don’t think twice about, probably because it’s not so incongruous with the rest of the work.

@billiusx aren't they supposed to be in middle school though not high school? I know there will be plenty of "hurr durr complaining about the age of a drawing" responses but that's what makes the lewd stuff uncomfortable for me. To me, setting them in middle school is the author's way of saying "you should view these characters as kids" so sexualizing them just feels out of place.

Aggregator gang
@samuraibeef Hmm, I checked and you are totally correct. I incorrectly assumed it was set in high school. I agree that that age group does make it more uncomfortable. I dunno, I’ll have to think on this more. Thank you pointing out my mistake though.

Dex-chan lover
it's like people forget that these titles are aimed at teens and teen boys enjoy lewd drawings. I certainly was. Especially at the age that these characters are. Some people act like they were never young before lol.

Users who are viewing this thread