Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - I Met Up With Her

Dex-chan lover
The difference in quality is evident.

Funny how Yamada was glaring at Ichi when she didn't recognized him. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I definitely like this better! A lot of the extra content that the author drew! Glad you guys didn't drop this!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I like this better.

Pfft. He's so mature sometimes that I forget he's an edgy middle schooler. What's that outfit? Either way, da-te~ da-te~

Indirect hand holding and lunch together, huh~

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, why are there so many chapters?

... Oh, I get it now. I'll just stick to boredom society.

Ichikawa is so bad at dressing and every time I see it I cringe a little. At least it's understandable, since he thought he was just going to pick a manga and go back home.

Yamada is so cute putting all the effort.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm def just gonna wait for these uploads. this is like a 300% increase in quality.

Double-page supporter
@giolleau Thank you for the upload.

While I appreciate the effort of the "no group" translators, the quality of this work is clearly superior.

Please continue your work, at your own preferred pace.

Aggregator gang
@deCarabasHJ
That goes without saying.
I'm a bit sad that people who enjoy the manga end up reading shitty machine translated chapters without any hint of decent typesetting or redrawing, but, in the end, I don't even care that much, whoever cares about proper editing or translation (not everyone does) knows where to find a proper release.
Also, for everyone who's interested: we'll catch up soon enough.

Contributor
@senbonshuriken Yeah, I see what you mean. Though, why not point that out to the translation team instead of saying the whole thing is bad, then? Genuinely curious.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the higher quality scanlation, it is much appreciated

Don't drop this so we can read a high quality, accurate translation, this is a good manga so it's such a waste to read it with a "good enough" translation.

Users who are viewing this thread