Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
Are they supposed to be dating now? I know the hug was a really big moment for them but it kinda looks like the two of them are together.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK SHE SAW HER
Correct me if I'm wrong since I have shit memory, but is this the first time Yamada and Ichinee-san met?

Dex-chan lover
Um ... Would Onee-chan be a brocon that will get in the way? Megane Yamada is the best Yamada.

Thank you so much for the translations!!!! Fuck people who don’t like “””sniping”””, we just want to read the manga, some people don’t care about professional quality and can infer what some lines mean despite the “lq” translation. Keep up the good work!!!!

Dex-chan lover
A cliffhanger! That was not what my heart needed at this moment 🤪. I came for fluff 🤩.

Dex-chan lover
Haaahahaaaa busteed
Well this will be fine since his sister has so far been like the perfect ane

MD@Home
@So-chan She zipped up her hoodie after noticing what she was wearing, which was (probably) before the sister saw her.

@sixfish11 I'd say at this point they're dating, it's just that Kyou doesn't see it that way yet because he's still having a hard time getting himself to believe that this girl might actually be into him while Yamada seems to grasp his issues enough to know that she'd just make him uncomfortable by saying it out loud at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many Norwegian Krones that hospital trip set them back.......

Users who are viewing this thread