Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans
So there is not really a romance, it's just a guy who is craving for attention/affection, no matter who is giving ... It's kind of disappointing after all this.
Nah, he gets flustered from attention, and he sometimes looks at other girls, but for the duration of manga Yamada is his sole focus, and he craves only her attention and affection.
And probably Yamanda too, since it looks like she didn't date yet anyone, its just curiosity. :/
Same here, Yamada had tons of opportunities to get together with other boys (like Pickup-pai), yet only Ichi was allowed to get close to her

@Pastekmurrr
I don’t understand tho why she kicked the knee of the other girl ??
So that she does not reveal to Pai that Yamada and Ichi are probably dating

Aggregator gang
@WhiteEkans sorry i wasnt clear. the jab was that he like moeko.
he genuinely likes yamada. after a looooonng debate with himself over the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Idk I think it was just Moe being so cool saving him on the previous page that Ichi(hara lol) joked that he might fall for her xD

I hope nanpai don't get too much screen time, my heart can't take it lol. I suppose next chapter is new year meet up with Yamada (and Onee hopefully!)

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS MANGA IS GONNA KILL ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
When he physically flinches when Slut-san leans over and tells him to switch places?

I felt that.

Dex-chan lover
What a nice and perfect little chapter this was!

Users who are viewing this thread