Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Dex-chan lover
Think they fixed the text from ichi to yamada, where he asks for Sekine, moe’s last name

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@DeOneChester
Bro, you forgot femdom, also remove the sixth tag, that one is disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Hot dammnn ma boy finally be brave even though he still not saying it to her but a progress is a progress. The senpai gon be an obstacle in rhe future i think

Their friends approved

When were you when it was wed?

I was sat at home eating chitos when pjort ring

'They are wed'

'Noice'

Double-page supporter
i wonder if moe truly gave up here. she said she destroyed her flags but seeing as how she decided to go for it despite knowing how out of his radar she is, she may continue.

girlfriend also seemed to understand what ichikawa and yamada's relationship is like and tried to damper senpai's attempts but seeing as how moe stopped her mid-sentence, i think that either hints moe understands senpai's character more than girlfriend does and stopped her from complicating things further or did that to keep their relationship a secret.

moe has a lot going on. senpai seems to be a bigger threat than he lets on despite being so obviously cucked in these situations. dude has a girlfriend and it wouldn't surprise me if he's done these tactics on other girls before.

girlfriend may truly be the bigger victim here, if there are any victims but you reap what you sow i guess. lord knows why she puts up with his poly playboy ways.

also I dunno why. but moekos hair always catches me off guard in the full colours. like the colour always suprises me. dunno why

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly why people picking up this manga after Boredom were absolute retards.
I never wanted Boredom to catch up with the official release.
I liked their slow releases of existing chapters because it meant consistently getting 1 chapter every 3 days or so.
Coupled with the extra chapters, Boredom had a lot of filler content to maintain regularly scheduled fluff.

Then these absolute retards rushed them into faster releases and now we have to miserably wait for raws, all for the 5 minutes of exposude it got them before readers defaulted to the superior release anyway.
I never complain about "sniping" when competition is good for the reader, but this is when competition ruins the reader's experience.

Users who are viewing this thread