Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Remember the days of “I want to kill this chick”? It’s been a long journey.

Dex-chan lover
This blond kid is really annoying, not because he's an "antagonist" to Ichikawa, but cause he's very touchy and "push" person. We brazilians like to hug, kiss and stuff, however, this it's unpleasant to put your arm over of someone's shoulders to talk. More, he's very pushy to get on someone's business at looking his cellphone screen or forcing to be with Yamada. Even the "slut-san" doesn't like this asswhole

Aggregator gang
To anyone that didn't get it from Moe. To Yamada and her friends (and some other people like the other Moe's friend), they are already in "dating" status.

Pickup-pai is just that clueless or willfully ignorant about their relationship.

Oh, and Moe-chan is really a slut haha

Dex-chan lover
Call me a monster, but I kinda wanna see some icchi x slut H content. She seems like she'd 100% gobble him up before he could even realize it.

Dex-chan lover
Is Moe trying to seduce someone from Senpai Playboi's group? I know the Japanese tradition of eating tangerine but does it have to be this tangerine? I prefer the poncan tangerine. It's easy to peel, sweeter and less acidic.

@Mervina It seemed a bit like a test. If he went in with her he'd see Yamada and have to explain why he went to another girls home late on New Years. However, Norio doesn't seem like the kind of author that does that stuff so maybe Moe did want Ichi to see Yamada which is much cuter.

Is it just me or does icchi match well with moe? However, it seems like moe is trying to make a move on that playboy guy, idk. Or maybe she just said that because she knew he would question icchi. Maybe she does have some feelings for icchi.

Dex-chan lover
@_twxx99 playboy guy? He more like one of those wannabe popular guys but acts like a loser most of the time

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerK Au contraire. Poncan is better than the other tangerines. The others are difficult to peel and are very acidic.

Users who are viewing this thread