Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if when Yamada and her friends have girl's talk if they talk about her relationship with Ichikawa; like any good friends I hope they tease her a little.

@mgRdr thanks. I wonder what the story behind the nickname is.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess Slut-chan is not opposed to Yamada being in a relationship with our boi, that's good to know. Come on Ichikawa it's time to make your move!

This chap is pretty random imo,but i guess ichikawa realising his feelings and beggining to muster up his courage to confess is a good progress. Also that bastard polygamy jerk(u cant expect every girls to join ur harem dumbass) is pretty annoying ,he is so fckin clueless as fck, cant get a damn hint of yamada's feelings/or the relationship between ichikawa and yamada.

I really want Yamada to say that she has zero interest in his fckin face(ur fqin ruining my wholesome comedic fluff manga)

The irony of Ichikawa calling Moeko a slut when a few pages before he literally said he was about to fall in love with her LOL

Double-page supporter
Aaaaa that was a pretty good chapter. I love the main couple interactions but it was amazing to see that much of moeko. This pretty much confirmed that all of them know about Ichikawa and Yamada falling for each other.
I just didn't understand properly the aim of Moeko when kicking the other girl - was the other girl about to say they were friends or they were dating?

Dex-chan lover
@DecarabiaDehuri She got kicked by Slut-san because she was probably going to say that they were dating (replying to when Pickup-pi said that they were "real good friends").

Users who are viewing this thread