Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikobuappu, she pretty much said she only trusted Ichikawa between the people there to walk her home.

Truth be told Moe can do better than shitty Pickup pai and his friends.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada's friends be like

Dex-chan lover
Slut-chan destryed her flags for Ichi? I guess she's a slut with a heart of gold. Good showing.

Moe complaining about destroying her flags with paisen and Ichikawa freaking out that he is going to fall in love with her is gold.

Aggregator gang
Chapter edited: the inner dialogue of ichikawa can be read, from page 11 to 14, as one long sentence.
Thanks to anons for pointing it out.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, was slut-chan inviting him in to see Yamada? Now *that* would have been a development.

MD@Home
@So-chan Moe wants to be a basic bitch but she's too good of a girl to fully commit herself to the bit. Which is, of course, probably the reason why she fell in with/fits in well with Yamada's circle of friends in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
what would be a satisfying ending for you guys? because I smell a confession on the horizon and I don't know where else the story could go after they start dating.

Dex-chan lover
@Cesarean-Pizza I imagine their relationship wont change much. It will still be the same old fluff but this time with even more intimacy, awkwardness, and flirting. I feel the story will end with them graduating together and going to the same Highschool, while affirming their affections for one another with a kiss (first kiss to add impact) to close it off.

Thanks for the chapter. With this it's confirmed that yamada's friends know about their feelings for each other. It also clarifies a doubt I had in previous chapters. Yamada has been too clever dealing with their relationship since their first "fight", I suppose that her friends found out about her feelings for ichikawa and had been helping her since then. It would be nice to see a chapter or extras from yamada and her friends pov just to see all of this

MD@Home
@clfp2509 I think Moe would have played things out at least a little differently in this chapter if Yamada had looped her in on the progress they've had in the past ten chapters. I'm pretty sure that Yamada still thinks she's doing a good job keeping her feelings hidden from the world while it's been totally obvious to Moe and Nyaa for ~20 chapters or so (Norio has stated that Chii wouldn't be able to figure it out on her own, but maybe the other two had a "wait what have you not figured this out" moment with her at some point.)

EDIT: that said, the idea that there was an off-camera scene during the days when Ichikawa was avoiding her in chapter 42/43 where she broke down crying when alone with the three of them and asked them what she should do and they've been coaching her ever since is pretty adorable.

Contributor
Anyway, as some people, me included, were saying for like a year now: THEY ALL FUCKING KNOW!!!

lhnGPyc.png

Aggregator gang
Pg.8: OH GOD, OH F*CK AM I REALLY FALLING FOR SLUT-CHAN???????

Pg.9: IM NOT ALONE!!

@Cesarean-Pizza I want them to confess or get close to confessing, then graduate middle school, but end up going to different high schools. They'll then only be able to meet outside of school, and have to go out of their ways to see each other.
This would then force them to be more open with each other about their feelings; but also some conflict could be generated by them not being able to see each other so easily. Maybe they start drifting away at some point for an arc or too.

Users who are viewing this thread