Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Hope here onwards the author gives more screen to Yamada's friends, i really like Moeko here and I think it's cute as heck imagining they all know about Ichikawa and Yamada uwu

@WhiteEkans
Did you seriously not read the room? He said I'm gonna fall in love with her like one of those guys in comedy TV shows kissing another man just because of how happy they are they helped him. It was just figurative speech, him overexaggerating how thankful he is

Dex-chan lover
EhXZsdBXsAI7AQR

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this is that he's openly admitted it to one of Yamada's friends, as well as vocally admitting it to himself. That's some huge progress.

And it's good that Moeko shut that other girl up. If she said Ichi and Yamada were going out, he would have either had to deny it there (and open her back up for the pickup bastard) or lie and confirm it, which would have caused problems of its own.

Dex-chan lover
i think as far as bystanders reactions to this kind of love comedy go 'YEAH I KNOW, DINGUS' might be my favorite.

But seriously, she's so gallant! Gal-friend deserves a much better class of fuckboy then that guy anyways...

Almost feel like a proud dad seeing ishikawa come to terms with his feelings and be willing to set the goal of confessing, thought he would remain an akward mess throughout

MD@Home
@Jeikobuappu She destroyed any chance she had to get with Pickup-pai, basically. She means "flag" in the visual novel/dating sim sense, I'm pretty sure- like, when you make a choice that gets you closer to a certain character it sets a programming "flag" in the game that you did that thing, which gets checked at certain points to determine if you got on their route/ending. It was established back in chapter 31 that Moe's brother is an otaku so she probably picked up that term from him.

Users who are viewing this thread