Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Damn even I felt the social axniety when Ichikawa got pulled by the Senpai guy. Also no shit everyone knows when both of them are always alone together in the library.

That 2nd to last page...

Ichikawa will truly be done for once the relationship starts daawww

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no! I’m going to fall in love with her! LMAOO

Also, Slut-chan deep down is a decent friend.

Double-page supporter
Moe-chan knows all. Moe-chan sees all. Moe-chan reveals your deepest secrets. Moe-chan is the Void. The Slut Void.

How 2 avoid NTR epicly while at the same time creating wonderful character opening for Moe

Dex-chan lover
Okay, at this point WHAT is the Slut's deal? She knows. Okay. Since when?
Before or after the last time she insulted him? Does she know Yamada likes him back? Cause being rude to your friend's crush when you know it's mutual is an uber alpha bitch move.
Unless the crush is an asshole/bitch, then by all means.

THIS is why I disagree with everyone discussing "progress" in this manga. What progress? Considering how much time they spend together, we the readers know her friends HAVE to know. I mean come on. But where's the progress? They act like they don't know (and I don't mean pretend), they insult him...but now she's nice? Why? Since when? What "progress"?

MD@Home
Not that either of them would have given it to him in any case, but if Pickup-pai was smarter he'd have realized that the better play would probably be to try and get Yamada's LINE from her friend who's horny for him rather than her friend who THREW HIS BIKE INTO THE FUCKING RIVER TO STOP HIM FROM GETTING THAT EXACT THING. But if he was that smart he'd also have realized that he lost his chance a while ago and move on, I guess.

Contributor
Girl just sacrificed her own chances to get a boyfie and save her own friend's undeclared boyfie... gotta give her credit for that
Aight, she's better than I thought

Dex-chan lover
What was that at page 10 ? Ichihara is gonna fall in love with Moeko ? I thought he liked Yamada
I guess not
its because Moeko is talking like a Gamer Otaku which aligns with Ichikawas interests. Also she was being nice to him so its just a faint "I might like her" thought. but of course hes already taken.

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting...Why does it feel when Moeko shouted out "I KNOWWWW" that she was bottling up her feelings. as if she likes him or something? Yeah and at this point she knows about him and Anna. But when? I am curious when did she discover that and how she feels about it. it almost feels like shes envious.

Supporter
This is interesting...Why does it feel when Moeko shouted out "I KNOWWWW" that she was bottling up her feelings. as if she likes him or something? Yeah and at this point she knows about him and Anna. But when? I am curious when did she discover that and how she feels about it. it almost feels like shes envious.
There's an extra covering some of their grade-school days where Moe pretends that they never had any real interactions or even shared a classroom back then, both of which Icchi burns down thoroughly. Given their academic rivalry in middle school, that also almost certainly extended back into at least their latter elementary years. He was helpful. He was a pain. He was just always kinda...there.

(My own head canon holds without any doubt that she was thrilled to take the lead on their rivalry as first-years and pissed that she only did so by two positions despite Kyo basically being a dead man walking that entire year. You're perfectly free to dismiss this entirely, of course.)

All this to say that her feelings toward our boy have been all over the place for a long time, going back at least to the Line business where she recognized the mutual attraction between our MCs, shooed Yamada off toward the track dude, randomly dropped a casual insult toward Ichikawa and then got his ID for herself. None of which actually went anywhere for her.

My guess here is that she crystallized all of the lingering Icchi mess in her head into that simple "because we're friends" statement. Not that she's gonna be above indulging herself once or twice (wait for it), even so.

Dex-chan lover
There's an extra covering some of their grade-school days where Moe pretends that they never had any real interactions or even shared a classroom back then, both of which Icchi burns down thoroughly. Given their academic rivalry in middle school, that also almost certainly extended back into at least their latter elementary years. He was helpful. He was a pain. He was just always kinda...there.

(My own head canon holds without any doubt that she was thrilled to take the lead on their rivalry as first-years and pissed that she only did so by two positions despite Kyo basically being a dead man walking that entire year. You're perfectly free to dismiss this entirely, of course.)

All this to say that her feelings toward our boy have been all over the place for a long time, going back at least to the Line business where she recognized the mutual attraction between our MCs, shooed Yamada off toward the track dude, randomly dropped a casual insult toward Ichikawa and then got his ID for herself. None of which actually went anywhere for her.

My guess here is that she crystallized all of the lingering Icchi mess in her head into that simple "because we're friends" statement. Not that she's gonna be above indulging herself once or twice (wait for it), even so.
wheres that extra? is it here?

Users who are viewing this thread