Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 57.1 - Extra Chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Does anybody else feel like there's more Extra chapters then actual chapters? Also, this author is such a tease.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind I mean would you rather nothing at all? Its a two week wait regardless of how may extras released between. I would rather the extras myself loll

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangasquirrel Well if we're going to be real about it, I'd like releases every damn day. I love this manga. It ranks right up there with Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu for me.

Don't mistake my previous post as a complaint. Edit: I just reread it and actually kind of does sound that way. My bad.

Aggregator gang
This is simply not how middle-schoolers should look, but I'm not complaining.

This girl is still a middle schooler. An overdeveloped one I guess, but my feelings are stil mixed.

Wait is that Oomori-san from "Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu" im reading it to and i see the page.3 to in "Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu" and i see in that manga to is Oomori-san and Mie-san from "Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta"to and im always looking on "Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta" manga every day to see if they release a new chapter and for some reason i remember " Karakai Jozu No Takagi-San" when i read "Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta" Ow and i see "Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World" I don't know what LN Volume though

Aggregator gang
@mysunshine one of the kids that lives in the area I do looks older than she is. I asked her mom how old she was and I was surprised when she said 13. Some of them just develop faster than we realize.

Apparently middle schoolers in Japan can be from 12-15 so maybe they are just on the latter side of it? But even so Yamada would still be a pretty overdeveloped for her age

Dex-chan lover
@Xenoverse Yup, Grade School 6-12, Middle School 13-15. That's on paper, then you add actual birth days and you can be 12 on first year or 16 on third.
They're second years, so she's 13-15.
She's definitely over the AVERAGE of a 14yo, but it's not THAT rare. At 12 I had a classmate that was even bigger in the chest department, so...

Supporter
Apparently middle schoolers in Japan can be from 12-15 so maybe they are just on the latter side of it? But even so Yamada would still be a pretty overdeveloped for her age
Anna canonically shot up nearly a foot at the start of Grade 5. Everything else has been trying to catch up ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread