Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 63 - I Stepped In

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm....yeah so...this series needs an anime ASAP! It's really lovely.

This series make me warm inside....
And I'm a jaded 29 yr old truck driving sand blaster so.....yeah, that's saying something

Mama is hot. If amelia saw her she wpuld groundpound her. Anna pls take care of her

Fed-Kun's army
Ichikawa being a chad never fails to make me smile

Also, mama's here bois. Possible Ara Ara incoming

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is some good context for why Anna's so torn up about possibly causing Ichikawa to hurt himself. She thinks of herself as a burden in some ways, and is afraid he's putting up with her, even if it's just subconsciously.

Hooray for talking about issues!!

Aggregator gang
Damn, this chapter almost made me tear up! very nice of you for comforting her, Ichikawa! never disappoint with the sudden chad moves. Truly this manga is amazing

Supporter
Will they realize at some point that they are dating?
They've known since 27 on the train back that they're dating. The limiting factor of that tacit agreement to keep things secret is about all that's kept things from accelerating as fast since then as they were up to that point. (It's also what's caused most of the uncertainty between them, as the secrecy has left them with limited opportunities for serious communication.)

Dex-chan lover
they way they both got to hug each other at their lowest (chap 43 and this chap) solidifies their chemistry even more. shes now also opened up to him in turn (about her past, her struggles) just as he did when she visited his house. For them to be able to easily do this, it makes sense that they have to be kids (well technically teens). its easier for them to open up to each other as kids than adults.

Im honestly also surprised that the "supposedly" strict parents are pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread