Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - We're Not Adults

@TDSgaming I definitely have a bias toward the beginning of this story because I was a miserable angry high-school outcast who's only outlet for my hatred of everyone was wrestling and boxing. Then I too got a beautiful girlfriend who lightened me up a ton. However, I think the beginning premise of this story is much more intriguing and enthralling, consistent, and had much better pacing than nags and komi. Nags and komi had many random disconjointed chapters with no developments or progress to the overall plot. You could completely skip them and u wouldn't be any less in the know of the characters growth or plot progression. Let's call them gag chapters. In this story, every single chapter is important to the overall plot and character progression and there still funny and/or heart warming. One of the hardest things to do in writing is to make every page important to the overall story and I think boku no kokoro has succeeded in this so far where as nags and komi have not

Aggregator gang
What was the bottle thing ichikawa spotted in yamada's room near her bed?

MD@Home
@notpanguu It's the milk tea he got for her in chapter 27, when she was upset because they got separated from the group and she felt like it was all her fault, which led to a panel of EXTREME doki-doki. Her reaction in that moment makes a little more sense after we learned last chapter that Yamada's parents would always get her her favorite foods when she was depressed after failing at something.

Dex-chan lover
I think I died about four times reading this chapter holy

Oh man, we remember being in love with our hot best friend. And her hot big sis. And her hot mom. Alexa play generations

idk man strict not strict i would be flooding the room with sweats from peer pressure just by yamada mama

Her dad tho...

Users who are viewing this thread