Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 65 - I'll Soon Be an Adult

Aggregator gang
Good kids. looking forward to see how puberty affects kyoutarou. maybe he won't grow much, but at least he won't be child-sized.

Dex-chan lover
Red rice (sekihan) is also given when girls start their menses as well... Making this extra appropriate. *snicker*

In this case, red rice was probably used to celebrate Yamada's first period, which is the reason she mentioned it. It has nothing to do with marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada already feels this growth, this crazy desire to attack our boi is the hormones. She is almost reaching the level of her namesake, Yamada of B Gata H Kei.

Dex-chan lover
God I remember when my voice cracked. I lost my voice for a full week. Couldn’t even do anything but whisper.

Dex-chan lover
Worse than the voice changing is the voice not changing. There is a former UFC fighter named Anderson Silva. He is muscular but his voice is thin. My last comment.

I'm 50/50 on him having a growth spurt.
While it would be hilarious to see him get taller than yamada, I kinda like our edgy manlet.

also size difference is justice

@imitation "Arakure Ojousama... I miss this series so much 😭"

i'm always checking the mangaka's twitter... hoping... crying lol. something about that series GOT me. I love it so much.

MD@Home
@kaitouk166 He's Nigorikawa-kun, the love interest of the manga Yamada's been lending him, first seen in chapter 42. Since 49 Ichi's occasionally been hallucinating him as a manifestation of his inner chad. He also shows up at the very start of 57.

He's basically just there to make Ichi's debates with himself more interesting and easier to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread