Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 126 - I'm Airing My Frustrations

Dex-chan lover
I have hope this will go on because it's a cash cow on an entirely different plane than the one you mentioned, the creator doesn't already have another successful title to focus on, the creator is personally invested in the lead character and, most of all, has set up future plans for quite a few members of the cast to explore and weave together.
This is true - the last big thing Sakurai Norio had was actually his/her manga, Mitsudomoe, having an anime adaptation - and that was more than 10 years ago already. I think Sakurai has another title ongoing(?) but it is not as big as BokuYaba, with BokuYaba now having multiple reprints per volume and its anime getting a 2nd season this early 2024. They will probably try to keep the manga going until season 2 ends.

Dex-chan lover
IMG_20230804_002612.png

What does she mean by this
You know what she means 💀

Aggregator gang
He is going to add his part of the confession... I'm sure of that.

But, I'd love if he also added more thing surrounding them, or even making the song have a two-way conversation...

+ The sister may have seen them, the door was open...

Double-page supporter
This is true - the last big thing Sakurai Norio had was actually his/her manga, Mitsudomoe, having an anime adaptation - and that was more than 10 years ago already. I think Sakurai has another title ongoing(?) but it is not as big as BokuYaba, with BokuYaba now having multiple reprints per volume and its anime getting a 2nd season this early 2024. They will probably try to keep the manga going until season 2 ends.
So, a few things: first, Norio Sakurai is a woman, she is the author of The Dangers in My Heart. Second, she does not have any other series ongoing right now, BokuYaba is the only series she is working on right now. What I think you're thinking of, and got confused on, is during the first 2 years of BokuYaba's serialization Sakurai was working on a second series; she was finishing up her second successful series Rororro, which compared to Mitsudomoe was a lesser, more modestly successful series as it did not get an Anime adaptation. Third, I would think Sakurai is very much invested in continuing BokuYaba for the next couple of years as BokuYaba has become a much more successful and popular work by several degrees of magnitude than Mitsudomoe ever was, & in a much shorter span of time + length of work.

Last edited:
Supporter
It's funny that most of us never had experience of adolescence love 🙃
🙃🙃🙃🙃

Banned
So, a few things: first, Norio Sakurai is a woman, she is the author of The Dangers in My Heart. Second, she does not have any other series ongoing right now, BokuYaba is the only series she is working on right now. What I think you're thinking of, and got confused on, is during the first 2 years of BokuYaba's serialization Sakurai was working on a second series; she was finishing up her second successful series Rororro, which compared to Mitsudomoe was a lesser, more modestly successful series as it did not get an Anime adaptation. Third, I would think Sakurai is very much invested in continuing BokuYaba for the next couple of years as BokuYaba has become a much more successful and popular work by several degrees of magnitude than Mitsudomoe ever was, & in a much shorter span of time + length of work.
lmao "next couple of years" cmon man...

Contributor
He went to cram school with a clip holding his bangs up. Actually doesn't look bad on him, should use that look once in a while; but the bigger surprise is nobody pointed it out. I guess nobody really interacts that much in cram schools. A rare appearance by Mr. Ichikawa, who I haven't actually seen since... I don't remember. Dad trying to support his son in his own way, with a new chair. Which is actually pretty useful.

I also don't actually remember if they've had their first kiss yet, but if they went through with it, it would've been oily garlic flavored AND caught by Kana-nee. Although I don't think Anna would've minded the garlic flavor, I mean she must've at least tasted some during cooking if she didn't eat with him.

Users who are viewing this thread