Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 126 - I'm Airing My Frustrations

Dex-chan lover
I am shure she wouldn't mind a little taste of garlic Ichikawa,

Garlic has a bad rap (in Japan) mostly because "not being smelly" is social etiquette in Japan (probably due to having packed trains and such). Here are some tidbits about Japan and their obsessions with "not smelling bad"

Asian people "generally don't get smelly armpits", but there are some who do due (this is genetic). In Japan the treatment of having smelly armpits is actually fully covered by medical insurance and there are multiple medical procedures that were developed for this.

Japanese people like neutral or nature smells (lavender etc). People in Japan rarely wear perfume or cologne.

Japanese people take a crap ton of baths, and it's normal in mid-high tier houses to have high tech bathtubs that auto-fill and auto-heat at a set temperature at the push of the button (from a wireless controller in the kitchen).

(Personal Anecdote) - My friends in Japan will say no to eating garlic if they have a date with their significant other that day (or day after). (This happened at Jiro Ramen where they can REALLY pile on the garlic).

That being said, Japanese people still of course eat garlic, but are way more selective on how much and when they eat it.

Dex-chan lover
Old man Ichikawa is right, ergonomics are the key to happiness.
QLvkfO6.png

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ woman let my boy study for his future, you can thirst later !!!
Yamada can't help but be paranoid about getting NTR'd. Heck, she can't help but be worried about her own female friends getting too close to Ichikawa. She's worried that if she doesn't go full force and make sure that his heart (and body) is absolutely hers, Ichikawa will find someone better as he grows up. Well, such possessiveness in a relationship is often a bad thing, but I think both Ichikawa and Yamada will be able to manage it better as they get more secure in their relationship. And by more secure, I mean f-

Users who are viewing this thread