Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 126 - I'm Airing My Frustrations

Dex-chan lover
Why almost all romcom always have scene that characters about to kiss after eating dishes that has lots of garlic.
Because it's a convenient excuse for the author to let the characters almost kiss without having them actually do it, and without the need of a character cockblocking them

Supporter
RomCom that promoting good mental health maintenance?

This gen Romcoms are super nice to follow
And it fits this series better than just about any other (though Kazuya could use some help). Icchi's family saw him fall and isn't gonna stand by idly while it happens again. Anna found him at his worst, helped build him back up again and will be absolutely damned if she's gonna let him backslide now.

Why almost all romcom always have scene that characters about to kiss after eating dishes that has lots of garlic.
not going all nerdy on this, i swear.
But according to ayurveda, ancient medicine system of south asia.
Garlic are classified as rajasic. Excitors which inhibit self control a bit. Self control may include food, sleep, lazing around and sexual desire and other stuff.
Garlic is considered to inhibit self control for sexual desire. So, yeah. this is per "science". (I aint saying this is controlled and experimented. it might have been a general observation only)
Cheers

Group Leader
Guys, the special edition of Vol. 9 will include a CD with the siblings' collab song (sung by Yukari Tamura).

Dex-chan lover
how dare you feed them something with garlic when you know they may become intimate :C

Group Leader
Getting caught making out with your girlfriend by your forever alone older sister may be a fate worse than garlic breath kisses.

Dex-chan lover
Love to see Yamada be the big spoon. She knows she's the top here. Ichikawa out here not realizing Yamada got in bed for that expressed purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading!

Deym, another kiss blocked because of garlic. But Yamada is sweeter than ever before.
I really hope this manga continues for a bit more. I have a gut feel this will only stretch until they finally graduate middle school like what might probably happen with SukiMega (which is also ending in the next volume, i.e. several chapters). This really makes it hard to follow manga set on a middle school timeline because there are a lot of what-ifs and a lot of things that might happen unexpectedly :LOL:

Supporter
Thanks for uploading!

Deym, another kiss blocked because of garlic. But Yamada is sweeter than ever before.
I really hope this manga continues for a bit more. I have a gut feel this will only stretch until they finally graduate middle school like what might probably happen with SukiMega (which is also ending in the next volume, i.e. several chapters). This really makes it hard to follow manga set on a middle school timeline because there are a lot of what-ifs and a lot of things that might happen unexpectedly :LOL:
I have hope this will go on because it's a cash cow on an entirely different plane than the one you mentioned, the creator doesn't already have another successful title to focus on, the creator is personally invested in the lead character and, most of all, has set up future plans for quite a few members of the cast to explore and weave together.

Users who are viewing this thread