Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

I see no regret in his eyes for the actions he took. I don't know but the sufferings his family had to go through he doesn't have the right to live with his head high.

Dex-chan lover
Im dropping the manga
if she wakes up and has amnesia of the accident or their whole idea of sharing the truth together, that will legit ruin it for me

Group Leader
@lonelypotatoonabench
In my opinion if that happens the guy will just show all the stuff that the teacher did since he got the USB from his child, but let's see. 4 last chapters

Honestly this is a pretty trash story but the last few chapters were redeeming. Why's that? Because the author instead of trying to show the boy as a hero, he shown that what he did was not an heroic act but delusion which not only screwed up his own life but everyone surrounding him. I despised the girl for not being able reveal the truth the entire time but now I realized that I was wrong. She was mentally unstable after all but what did the boy did?

Double-page supporter
3 more chapters !!!
few more till complete~
Wanna dump it into my complete reading list~

@Osiris_101
You may like Life manga....

@alphalha
Yeah... this manga is not that bad... they just can't handle the overwhelming feels haha.

Dex-chan lover
Okay i cant see why this mangas known as "garbage" or "shitty" Whats wrong with it guys???? FINAL CHAPTERS ASWELL LETSS GOO im hyped as fuck

this is why I hate yandere characters that aren’t the main character they are always annoying

I like this manga and hope to buy the English Translation if there ever is one.

There is no one of age thirteen capable of making a good decision under the circumstances depicted here. Sometimes everything just sucks and there is no good course of action. The author has depicted this well.

There will be no golden solution to this plot, the characters will not wind up in golden unicorn land living off of golden unicorn rainbow farts. They will just stumble through like most of us.

OMG now we have a lesbian yandere

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I guess now I get why this is a shounen and not a seinen. A lot of things are rushed imo. Gonna also guess the final chapter is mr.mvp simp confessing to the black haired girl. 3/10 unless chapter 32 creates a miracle
Edit: Also thx for not dropping since I would rather read shit than not read shit

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread