Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why you guys are thinking this is gonna be yuribait, the artist only draws yuri.

Anyway, I really liked how this chapter really shows Fuwa and Akizuki's insistence that Kaminaga not be introduced to Asahi. They even embarrassed themselves in that magic act. But in the end, their actions just got them closer together. And now Akizuki knows Fuwa's his rival, at least somewhere.

I liked that we got Miya's viewpoint here. It seems at least, she doesn't like Akizuki that way because he's a bit of a dork. The titledrop was pretty fun too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry (not really) but if the author keeps up lesbo friend's bitchy attitude I honestly doubt there'll be any hope of making her likable cuz there's only so much irrational hatred you can have for someone you openly admit helped save the life of your crush but curse them despite you being complacent in your childhood friend role and actively ruining her own chance at happiness by keeping the identity a secret.
Dude, she went out of her way to help MC and then let out a huge, mega-blushy grin after they parted ways after school. Girl's already taking a shine to him at the very least

Dex-chan lover
Fuwa gonna fall for mc right.... Lol it just feel like it headed toward that direction. My take on this is his story first gonna full comedy at start which involving fuwa and mc covering each other. While prez slowly realize her actual crush. Or maybe more on mc + prez bonding?

Then fuwa gonna somehow fall for mc and then the fight of jealousy. Prez realizing her feelings and so on. Then mc gonna go for prez.

This just my takes considering how common this type pf development and seeing this few ch have this tropes vibe lol

Dex-chan lover
It's already been said but this one is kinda weird, the FMC is kinda unlikeable due to the fact she's not being honest. The MC is stupid if my crush told me they liked another girl it would sober me up and I'd move on tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have no clue how this manga will end, because they are all likable, but idk how you make such a complex love triangle have a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
I am the one who don't understand why she climb in secret tunnel when she can just tell magician to stop the show? And this will be more safe and certain way to save MC.

Dex-chan lover
Loving the psycho magician. That's the kind of crazy that's great when watching, would be terrifying to meet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry (not really) but if the author keeps up lesbo friend's bitchy attitude I honestly doubt there'll be any hope of making her likable cuz there's only so much irrational hatred you can have for someone you openly admit helped save the life of your crush but curse them despite you being complacent in your childhood friend role and actively ruining her own chance at happiness by keeping the identity a secret.
I don't mind that cursing sh*t. She obviously doesn't really hate him and he could tell... it's sorta like that little sister that complains but is also a brocon...

No, what pisses me off is that she isn't telling her crush the truth. Fine, keep it from the boy himself, that's fine...

But she's not only crushing on the girl but her friend... and yet, not only is she keeping a secret, but she's letting her chase after the wrong guy.... which is kinda scummy....

Dex-chan lover
s
he'll fall for the dude in the end so who cares

Or it might be true that the girl like her more than friends. But it seems this story might play out with the MC guy friend also liking him too. Stories like this tend to end up with this setting. Than again I’m probably wrong

Dex-chan lover
Adashino-senpai is so crazy in love with magic that I can't help but love her. God, I hope she shows up again somewhere down the road.

Dex-chan lover
ooo..i know where this shit is going....that blonde and fuwa both are going to fall for mc...then we will enter the cliche harem drama where fuwa will be ousted...yea..nah...this hopefully shouldn't happen

Dex-chan lover
i guess they realised last chapter they were making little sister too unlikable so tried (tried but failed really) to reel in her hatred for MC.

Are we gonna get the stupid "Little sister will spend 80% of the series considering MC an enemy then realise way too late near the end when MC/FMC have essentially gotten together officially that she infact loves MC."
😮‍💨🤮

That's what I think about that dumbass trope

Users who are viewing this thread