Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Prez's reasoning for not telling Sora he's the trialing prince actually kind of makes sense. If their relationship becomes too awkward, it'll be harder for Prez to get Sora to fall in love with her naturally.
I get it but that's not going to stop me from thinking they should just get it over with and form a polyamorous triad

Dex-chan lover
Why tf does she not want him to know? That's such a stupid decision from the author to prolong the manga lol

Dex-chan lover
Our boy bestie here got called out for no reason, had a bee coming, got rejected before he even say anything. Yes, moment of silence pls. Let this man cry. Stay stronkk

On the side note, damn Akizuki is a serius gentleman thru this series!

Also Adashino is too dangerous lmaoooo. Shes way too good in her job. Did she by any chance get to glimpse that it IS Akizuki she drew?

Still a perfect triangle!
Thanks so much for the sl!

Last edited:
Supporter
The last page,the paper unfolded itself..truly a magic property..or possesed by plot ghost
Two highly unlikely things happened in those ending pages, but I'd put far more weight of probability in catching a bee in one hand and safely releasing it with no harm to either party happening before a piece of paper folded twice would unfold on its own by simply falling to the floor.

Dex-chan lover
Art and expressions in this manga are peak. Girls super cute too.

Dex-chan lover
The side character vs main character energy is crazy. Poor Yuu-kun just getting dragged into this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread