Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
THE RIZZARD STRIKES AGAIN! cmon prez, we all know that "someone else already cleaned the pool" is bullshit, its sorapoyo we're talking about after all, this the same dude who "got drinks" only to play soccer with kids who needed another person.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't know about everyone else, but this pose in a body of water has been defiled ever since I saw it on another manga. At least on this one he's happy and content. F*ck that manga, man...

Screenshot-2023-11-13-11-58-35-605-com-android-chrome-edit.jpg
this looks great.. don't make me remember that shit!!

Aggregator gang
I get annoyed whenever MC says "my crush"

Your crush hates you....why tf do you keep trying with her? The club pres is clearly the superior choice here

MC's be having the shittiest taste in love interests
Because the manga will be boring if it goes by real life rules, dummy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about everyone else, but this pose in a body of water has been defiled ever since I saw it on another manga. At least on this one he's happy and content. F*ck that manga, man...

I know what I'm about to say is very difficult, but we need to move on from that manga. The memories are very painful, but together we can all process what the whole ordeal meant to our lives and start over again, having prevailed over the trauma in our past

Dex-chan lover

What manga? I need to know lol

Dex-chan lover
Id feel bad if she hadn't known him forever. She's had her chance to take her shot.
thats fair. i think what well come to find out is that she hasnt said anything because hes like miya all this time or she just didnt realize it until recently.

Dex-chan lover
What manga? I need to know lol
Trust me, you don't want to know, it's pretty notorious manga.

If you do really want to know it's
Rent a Girlfriend
, there is a part in the manga, pretty late in the story, where a scene is showed how it will be etched in the minds of people if they see it.

Dex-chan lover
Trust me, you don't want to know, it's pretty notorious manga.

If you do really want to know it's
Rent a Girlfriend
, there is a part in the manga, pretty late in the story, where a scene is showed how it will be etched in the minds of people if they see it.
Thanks, I'll have a look into it, fortunately I've never read it, so whatever drama happened won't affect me lol

Fed-Kun's army
Nope, prez is still the superior choice, sure the older sister is there, but I honestly don't really care about her, pres deserves him more

Even tho he's still a massive dumbass
I respect you opinion, but IMO the older sister is, currently, the right choice. They have a good vibe together (showed on previous chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, I'll have a look into it, fortunately I've never read it, so whatever drama happened won't affect me lol
If you plan to read it, you'll eventually know why that manga is such a shitfest. I'm not even joking, I've long since dropped that manga. The MC is pretty pathetic, and that patheticness just keeps on escalating and escalating until it reaches that fcking panel.

Not sure about the rules on going off topic, but this the last time I'm gonna talk about this topic.

Remember, "You've been warned."

Dex-chan lover
If you plan to read it, you'll eventually know why that manga is such a shitfest. I'm not even joking, I've long since dropped that manga. The MC is pretty pathetic, and that patheticness just keeps on escalating and escalating until it reaches that fcking panel.

Not sure about the rules on going off topic, but this the last time I'm gonna talk about this topic.

Remember, "You've been warned."
I never planned on reading it, you only confirmed I made the right decision, so thanks again lol
As for going back into topic, I can see why the pool scene traumatized some people, the author definitely defiled it forever
Good thing this manga mc isn't a pathetic cuck lol

Seriously, Rent a Girlfriend mc is such a pathetic cuck even after hundreds of chapters, that I won't be surprised if by the end he's renting his girlfriend to other guys lol

Dex-chan lover
Miya has literally zero redeeming qualities. I need author to make me care or something.

Users who are viewing this thread