Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5

My man is wasted on that girl, and I really need the tomboy to get into the race now and just make this a 2 to 3 girl race for him. Now I did not expect to get a new girl, is she just gonna join in, or what's her role?

Supporter
MC still wasting his time on the wrong girl
Blame Prez for that. He's not unaware of how strong the spark is between them, but he's sticking with what he knows is a dead-end crush because he thinks she's in love with someone else and doesn't want to mess with that. One sentence from her would get him out of this trap.

Dex-chan lover
Blame Prez for that. He's not unaware of how strong the spark is between them, but he's sticking with what he knows is a dead-end crush because he thinks she's in love with someone else and doesn't want to mess with that. One sentence from her would get him out of this trap.
You don't have to be in a constant state of being in love with someone or desiring someone, regardless of who the person is. What's her face is just deeply unpleasant towards him, so even if there was no Prez I'd still be annoyed with his weirdly stubborn crush on her.

Dex-chan lover
Now that was a super tease of a chapter. All three points of this love triangle got a wee bit of service (even though, as always, poor Sora got next to nothing from Fuwa). 🤭

Dex-chan lover
What is the cross promotion? The chapter just appeared in another magazine?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, with that start of the chapter i thought we would finally get the backstory for the reason of his obsession. It completely over taken my interest for this story and chapters like this feels like waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, blaming him 100%, whatsherface makes it very clear that she does not want him, even treats him like garbage

If that isn't enough to move on from her, then I don't know what to say at this point

He's being a massive simp over a girl who dislikes him. It's asinine to not blame him

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to be in a constant state of being in love with someone or desiring someone, regardless of who the person is. What's her face is just deeply unpleasant towards him, so even if there was no Prez I'd still be annoyed with his weirdly stubborn crush on her.
Thank you, I thought I was alone, MC irritates me whenever he's all "my queen!" towards this unlikable girl

Grow a spine Sora, it's not gonna happen no matter how much you try

She may have said it in the quiest way possible, but that was the cutest with the headbutt to the chest. Miyaa-chan is best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread