Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It hurts to see the both of them having so much chemistry, but not enjoying it like they should :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want the main premise of this manga I enjoy to continue, I want them to get together now and remove all the conflict and interesting parts of the story."
You are deliberately ignoring what I just said. After becoming a couple, people's problems and conflicts don't just magically disappear. They still grow and face said challenges head on, each covering the other's backs. If conflict just magically disappeared, divorce would just cease to exist as a idea altogether.

Aggregator gang
You are deliberately ignoring what I just said. After becoming a couple, people's problems and conflicts don't just magically disappear. They still grow and face said challenges head on, each covering the other's backs. If conflict just magically disappeared, divorce would just cease to exist as a idea altogether.
Okay, sure, but how would you continue the specific premise of "My Crush's Crush", a funny story about a love ouroboros triangle, after only 13 chapters now that it's simply "My Girlfriend"? Do you not see how it probably gets really boring after the main, central plot point is no longer there?

Double-page supporter
Okay, sure, but how would you continue the specific premise of "My Crush's Crush", a funny story about a love ouroboros triangle, after only 13 chapters now that it's simply "My Girlfriend"? Do you not see how it probably gets really boring after the main, central plot point is no longer there?
Well, in case he starts to love/date the prez, then his crush changes to refer to the prez. Now, since the prez a crush on him, he will become his crush's crush (since it's mutual).

Therefore, the title would still stay accurate as long as the story is still about him (his crush's crush A.K.A. the boyfriend to his girlfriend).

That's a glorious title drop waiting to happen/be written.
"I am my crush's crush"
A.K.A.
"Boku wa boku no Suki na Hito no Suki na Hito"

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Well, in case he starts to love/date the prez, then his crush changes to refer to the prez. Now, since the prez a crush on him, he will become his crush's crush (since it's mutual).

Therefore, the title would still stay accurate as long as the story is still about him (his crush's crush A.K.A. the boyfriend to his girlfriend).

That's a glorious title drop waiting to happen/be written.
"I am my crush's crush"
A.K.A.
"Boku wa boku no Suki na Hito no Suki na Hito"
Well at least we can have a witty title at the expense of the story lol

Double-page supporter
Well at least we can have a witty title at the expense of the story lol
At the expense of the story? What?

Myaa and Mahiru have "losing heroine" written all over them. It's pretty obvious already that prez is end game, so the story would remain the same.

My man has decided that Miyaa-chan will be his first. And he aint getting wooed by no bitches.
What a chad.

Miyaa is best girl, btw

does anyone reading this not realize it’s literally only been 13 chapters?? Like of course sora isn’t gonna move on from his feelings and shit that quickly and of course there isn’t gonna be any insane major romantic developments because there’s less than 20 chapters. Also I honestly much prefer this slow gradual realization that sora is having rather than him because it makes for a better characterization and story telling in general. If this manga progressed at the rate people wanted it to, it would be complete dogshit with no time to build characters or create actual feelings between characters.

Dex-chan lover
One of the things that annoys me is that there is a story to be had AFTER the relationship is established. The journey doesn't end with them both mutually accepting each others feelings. I kinda wish manga adopted this more 🤷‍♂️
"The danger in my heart" does that really well imo.

Dex-chan lover
So progress moves forwards, but halts for both Sora and Asahi. They both don't want this accident to be their first anything! But while Sora thinks he kissed a mascot, we all know what he and Asahi felt!

Asahi does like the kiss, but for the sake of Sora and Miya, she'll accept it's not their first kiss.

Mahiru also appears as the victim of another board game club test. She also has to endure Sora's sweet words for her...

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck yeah, guilt trip her even more, so that she finally confesses.

Fed-Kun's army
I should have known there'd be no progress in a romcom, such is the way of it.

i was stupid for expecting a kiss on chap 12. i have been disappointed and my day is ruined

Users who are viewing this thread