Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I can sense that the MC will end up with Asahi when this manga going to end, but I really like how disinterested he is to her, hes so dead set on Fuwa.
Got I hope you're right, though to be honest I'll be happy as long as he don't end with Fuwa at all, cause you know, lesbian.

Before anyone says anything, yes sometimes the person can discover themselves to be bisexual, but so far Fuwa never showed  any interest in him, like at all, and she's pretty on the sides, she's clearly not one of the main girls, so I suspect mc ends with Asahi and author will pair the spares.

Dex-chan lover
8vhq45.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can sense that the MC will end up with Asahi when this manga going to end, but I really like how disinterested he is to her, hes so dead set on Fuwa.

More than uninterested, he is stubborn trying to achieve what he wanted for a long time, but in his thoughts you could see he reflected on the things he liked about the club, and it was just the prez.

Based on how the series is going, sora will end up with a harem, having to pick the person he likes (which obviously, it will be prez)

Dex-chan lover
Got I hope you're right, though to be honest I'll be happy as long as he don't end with Fuwa at all, cause you know, lesbian.

Before anyone says anything, yes sometimes the person can discover themselves to be bisexual, but so far Fuwa never showed  any interest in him, like at all, and she's pretty on the sides, she's clearly not one of the main girls, so I suspect mc ends with Asahi and author will pair the spares.
Also, Fuwa is insufferable, so there's that :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Also, Fuwa is insufferable, so there's that :pacman:
I won't deny that Fuwa can be kinda of a bitch, but don't forget the context, most of her attitude is explicitly against the mc, she made clear multiple times that she doesn't want anything with him but he keep insisting on trying to peacock her for a long time.

Think like this, assuming you're a straight guy, how would you feel if some random gay man was so in love with you that he's not just obsessed with you for 3 years, but thinks he has a chance so he keeps peacocking you? Would you like that? Cause it sure doesn't sound fun.

That is literally Fuwa situation, I don't deny that she could have a better attitude, but how she acts is perfectly understandable when you actually put yourself in her place, especially when you also take into account she's a lesbian.

And the worst part? We don't even know why he's in love with her.

In short, Fuwa isn't the problem, he is.

Users who are viewing this thread