Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that their eyebrows are really high up on their heads sometimes, almost reaching the hairline and I can't unsee it

Dex-chan lover
hes so dead set on Fuwa.
Which has been the main mystery of the story so far. There has been absolutely no reason shown for him to be THAT obsessed about her. Without that reason, all these moments feel totally hollow for me since while Asahi care a lot about him, he doesn't really give a single fuck about her romanticly aside from some teenage hormons moments here and there.

Some people say this is progress but there has been no real progress about their romance. As far as he is concerned, they are just getting closer as friends and nothing else.

Double-page supporter
Damn when he said:
8y2g6h.jpg

I felt that :aquadrink:

Group Leader
ASK HIM OUT. Don't let some random ass girl suddenly step into the field.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Edit: btw I didn't remember at all that prez was older than him lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I want the protagonist to end up with Fuwa just for the sake of seeing people going crazy for hundred of pages in the comments. I will always vote against the public best girl unless it's the one I prefer because my opinion is the only one that matters.

Dex-chan lover
Got I hope you're right, though to be honest I'll be happy as long as he don't end with Fuwa at all, cause you know, lesbian.

Before anyone says anything, yes sometimes the person can discover themselves to be bisexual, but so far Fuwa never showed  any interest in him, like at all, and she's pretty on the sides, she's clearly not one of the main girls, so I suspect mc ends with Asahi and author will pair the spares.
Beyond that Fuwa has also shown almost zero redeeming characteristics and overall just seems to be a kind of awful person. Literally every other girl in the manga is better for him. I assume she comforted him after his brother died or something.

Dex-chan lover
I won't deny that Fuwa can be kinda of a bitch, but don't forget the context, most of her attitude is explicitly against the mc, she made clear multiple times that she doesn't want anything with him but he keep insisting on trying to peacock her for a long time.

Think like this, assuming you're a straight guy, how would you feel if some random gay man was so in love with you that he's not just obsessed with you for 3 years, but thinks he has a chance so he keeps peacocking you? Would you like that? Cause it sure doesn't sound fun.

That is literally Fuwa situation, I don't deny that she could have a better attitude, but how she acts is perfectly understandable when you actually put yourself in her place, especially when you also take into account she's a lesbian.

And the worst part? We don't even know why he's in love with her.

In short, Fuwa isn't the problem, he is.

Do we have any evidence Fuwa is actually a lesbian and isn't just a one-sided sex-ignoring love like is an extremely common trope in manga for some girl to have for her 'older sister' type. I can think of at least two manga just off the top of my head with a character like that.

Dex-chan lover
I won't deny that Fuwa can be kinda of a bitch, but don't forget the context, most of her attitude is explicitly against the mc, she made clear multiple times that she doesn't want anything with him but he keep insisting on trying to peacock her for a long time.

Think like this, assuming you're a straight guy, how would you feel if some random gay man was so in love with you that he's not just obsessed with you for 3 years, but thinks he has a chance so he keeps peacocking you? Would you like that? Cause it sure doesn't sound fun.

That is literally Fuwa situation, I don't deny that she could have a better attitude, but how she acts is perfectly understandable when you actually put yourself in her place, especially when you also take into account she's a lesbian.

And the worst part? We don't even know why he's in love with her.

In short, Fuwa isn't the problem, he is.
No, her problem with him is explicitly with the fact that Asahi is in love with him, not because he can't take no for an answer. If you backtrack to the chapters where she encounters her old classmates and where she walks home with him after the public bath, you can see that she doesn't have an issue with his presence in her life.

Dex-chan lover
Beyond that Fuwa has also shown almost zero redeeming characteristics and overall just seems to be a kind of awful person. Literally every other girl in the manga is better for him. I assume she comforted him after his brother died or something.
She has nothing to redeem herself for and she's not an awful person, she's awful to him only cause he's a pest, she already made clear she wwants nothing with him but he don't accept it.
Do we have any evidence Fuwa is actually a lesbian and isn't just a one-sided sex-ignoring love like is an extremely common trope in manga for some girl to have for her 'older sister' type. I can think of at least two manga just off the top of my head with a character like that.
Do we have any proof otherwise? She sure as hell showed zero attraction to guys, and you mentioning other mangas isn't really an argument, lesbians do exist in non yuri manga after all and this is pretty clearly a case of actual attraction, not just cliche onee-sama obsession.

As long as the story don't show otherwise there's no reason to not take her as a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
No, her problem with him is explicitly with the fact that Asahi is in love with him, not because he can't no for an answer. If you backtrack to the chapters where she encounters her old classmate and where she walks home with him after the public bath, you can see that she doesn't have an issue with his presence in her life.
I'm pretty sure she do has issues with him try to peacock her too, which is something that started recently if I remember correctly, though I agree that's not the only reason she has issues with him.

Dex-chan lover
A manga that shot itself on the foot on the very first chapter is 100% JP.

P.S. you can exchange shooting and shatting in any manga.

Users who are viewing this thread