Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Supporter
I might be alone in this, but I honestly liked Sora's interactions with Pilvi. I know she's the latecomer and Asahi is destined to win, but damn if the Pilvi x Sora pairing doesn't have more genuine chemistry.

if the next few chapters are about Fuwa imma plunge of a cliff
stop dragging the series longer

I want the protagonist to end up with Fuwa just for the sake of seeing people going crazy for hundred of pages in the comments. I will always vote against the public best girl unless it's the one I prefer because my opinion is the only one that matters.
It's the same for me except I actually want fuwa to end up with prez 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this I got the impression that Sora regressed way too hard in regards to Asahi, innit? His behaviour in the first half of the chapter is like they hardly knew each other, then he backtracks with a weak-as-shit "I do like the club"..? :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I felt like Sora was slightly out of character...

Like he completely sided with Pilvi instead of trying to defend the club?

And my god... we'll really will have 2 or 3 more girls 💀

Dex-chan lover
I felt like Sora was slightly out of character...

Like he completely sided with Pilvi instead of trying to defend the club?
He is typical cardboard cutout harem protagonist, his personality is dependent of what the plot needs lol
And my god... we'll really will have 2 or 3 more girls 💀
Only saving grace I can think is if one will be Fuwa new love interest, since she clearly has no chance with Asahi

Dex-chan lover
She sure is quick to be comfortable with him and get into teasing mode already

TJ5W83o.png

The yuri fan In me wants the two girls to get together, I remember reading something awhile back where the whole thing was setting up these two girls and the guy who would inevitably have to choose between them and in literally the last chapter or so the two girls end up together instead and it was really funny.

Dex-chan lover
Double-page supporter
mc still not relizing, whos girl he help in hospital from childhood memories but yea even asahi still dont know too

Users who are viewing this thread