Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Got I hope you're right, though to be honest I'll be happy as long as he don't end with Fuwa at all, cause you know, lesbian.

Before anyone says anything, yes sometimes the person can discover themselves to be bisexual, but so far Fuwa never showed  any interest in him, like at all, and she's pretty on the sides, she's clearly not one of the main girls, so I suspect mc ends with Asahi and author will pair the spares.
I hope everyone else dates each other while Fuwa ends up sad and alone in the end :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I hope everyone else dates each other while Fuwa ends up sad and alone in the end :meguusmug:
With this kinda of manga only mc gets anyone or everyone gets paired, I already have my suspicion Fuwa will end with new girl since she needed a new love interest, after all with her don't we have 2 guys and 4 girls in the main cast? Perfectly 3 pairings :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
With this kinda of manga only mc gets anyone or everyone gets paired, I already have my suspicion Fuwa will end with new girl since she needed a new love interest, after all with her don't we have 2 guys and 4 girls in the main cast? Perfectly 3 pairings :thonk:
I hope she ends up with a guy, just for you :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? I don't mind as long it's actually developed, cause so far there's zero sigh she has any interest in anyone else.
I remember Blue Flag doing the same exact thing but like, with NO development at all

The MC was with his gf one chapter, then the next one there's a timeskip and he married his (male) best friend

Oh and the gf's les best friend was also married to a random dude

It was so fucking stupid LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I remember Blue Flag doing the same exact thing but like, with NO development at all

The MC was with his gf one chapter, then the next one there's a timeskip and he married his (male) best friend

Oh and the gf's les best friend was also married to a random dude

It was so fucking stupid LMAO
I remember reading about it lol, makes me wonder if it was axed, half the time that's the reason for such time skips, cause it could have been a interesting development if author had time to work on it, but nope, out of nowhere married the characters.
As for the lesbian marrying a dude, I've read interpretation he might be trans due to the dialogue at the end, but I have no idea which side of trans lol

Independent of how this manga ends and with what pairing, I just hope it's popular enough to not get axed, unfortunately I can't help but feel at times the story is dragging for no reason, and now they added a new character to boot, can't help but fear for the worst, that either mc will magically stop loving Fuwa, or she will magically start loving him, if it don't end in generic harem for no reason.

Edit: now I'm reminded of Inu Boku SS, or whatever was the name, entire series one woman was in love with female mc, comes ending very heavily implying she'll reciprocate the feelings of a dude who loves her.
it's a shame most authors rarely write proper gay characters :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. New girl proving her comedic worth although obviously not got a got a hope with MC. We know the endgame and we'd be there in moments if she'd do the unthinkable and tell him she likes him but she's gotta make him love her first because... there's chapters to fill.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. New girl proving her comedic worth although obviously not got a got a hope with MC. We know the endgame and we'd be there in moments if she'd do the unthinkable and tell him she likes him but she's gotta make him love her first because... there's chapters to fill.
Characaters expressing their feelings and communicating with each other? Pretty sure japan has laws against that :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
if it don't end in generic harem for no reason.
Idk about you, but I think harems in the Reiwa era have been slowly improving. Like we used to have lots of open-ended bullshit ending where nobody wins and its "up to our interpretation." Nowadays we're getting more concrete winners and even the occasional "everyone wins" like in KanoKano or 100Kanojo

That said, I think this manga is already a harem, and it also seems like Asahi is 99% likely to be the winner. As for Fuwa falling for MC, I feel like it WILL happen. I just hope that development and the ending will happen naturally, cuz those things often end up rushed and feel like an asspull.

Dex-chan lover
Idk about you, but I think harems in the Reiwa era have been slowly improving. Like we used to have lots of open-ended bullshit ending where nobody wins and its "up to our interpretation." Nowadays we're getting more concrete winners and even the occasional "everyone wins" like in KanoKano or 100Kanojo
I think a lot of harem was open ended cause they lost popularity, so ending was super rushed and let reader decided how it goes, also pretty sure harem where mc ends with everyone are almost always adaptation of light novel, that seems to be pretty common in light novel when compared to manga.

I vaguely remember KanoKano, but what I do remember is that it was way more focused on comedy compared to most harem, so I didn't mind it cause it never took the romance too seriously, also didn't the main girl later come out as bisexual and she wanted to have relationship with the other girls? As unserious as it was, it's one of the few mangas I feel it was less harem and closer to actual poly relationship at the end, cause ironically it sure felt more developed than a lot of harems where girls love mc for no reason lol

100kanojo I honestly have no idea about the plot, don't it have some supernatural justification for it? So I imagine in the end he will end only with the main girls at best, 100 girls is just not sustainable unless he clones himself lol
That said, I think this manga is already a harem, and it also seems like Asahi is 99% likely to be the winner. As for Fuwa falling for MC, I feel like it WILL happen. I just hope that development and the ending will happen naturally, cuz those things often end up rushed and feel like an asspull.
Agreed, this manga is definitely already harem, with Asahi absolutely the main girl so far, I also agree there's 50/50 chance Fuwa will fall for him too, I think she won't because Asahi feels too much like the winner, if Fuwa fall for him there's no logic in them not ending together since he loves her, the only way I can actually see dude end with Fuwa without being rushed or asspull is if the three end in a poly relationship, but Fuwa was so sidelined she barely matters anymore, much less develop her relationship with both mc and Asahi lol

Dex-chan lover
also pretty sure harem where mc ends with everyone are almost always adaptation of light novel, that seems to be pretty common in light novel when compared to manga.
oh definitely, just look at Mushoku Tensei
100kanojo I honestly have no idea about the plot, don't it have some supernatural justification for it? So I imagine in the end he will end only with the main girls at best, 100 girls is just not sustainable unless he clones himself lol
Yeah no there's definitely supernatural elements, and funnily enough he does intend to marry every single one of them (almost 30 girls as of now). The wild thing is with how absolutely batshit crazy the manga arcs have been, being able to marry 100 girls and even having kids with them is actually possible and wouldn't even feel off
if Fuwa fall for him there's no logic in them not ending together since he loves her
Ookami Shounen did a good job of doing something like that, where the
MC ended up falling more in love with the new girl, and how even when his first crush started liking him he still got together with the new girl

Dex-chan lover
I smile like a creep while reading this chap. Such a cute for both pres and pilvi

Dex-chan lover
Another beautiful chapter with no Mahiru in sight
images

Mahirubros we're fasting longer than Muslims did on Ramadhan

Dex-chan lover
Do we have any evidence Fuwa is actually a lesbian and isn't just a one-sided sex-ignoring love like is an extremely common trope in manga for some girl to have for her 'older sister' type. I can think of at least two manga just off the top of my head with a character like that.
Personally, I think fuwa already likes him (evidence: this is a romcom/harem manga). She just hates herself and doesn't want to pine after anyone she actually has a chance with, that's why she's "aiming" for prez. All the venom can be explained by her trying to keep him away and because she's genuinely annoyed that he's now also stealing her replacement crush.
Anyway, that's just a theory, a romcom/harem theory.

Dex-chan lover
honestly think that all girls are cute in this manga
even Fuwa

Dex-chan lover
I won't deny that Fuwa can be kinda of a bitch, but don't forget the context, most of her attitude is explicitly against the mc, she made clear multiple times that she doesn't want anything with him but he keep insisting on trying to peacock her for a long time.

Think like this, assuming you're a straight guy, how would you feel if some random gay man was so in love with you that he's not just obsessed with you for 3 years, but thinks he has a chance so he keeps peacocking you? Would you like that? Cause it sure doesn't sound fun.

That is literally Fuwa situation, I don't deny that she could have a better attitude, but how she acts is perfectly understandable when you actually put yourself in her place, especially when you also take into account she's a lesbian.

And the worst part? We don't even know why he's in love with her.

In short, Fuwa isn't the problem, he is.
You are very right in this. I actually don't mind her being hostile to him, there's good reason for it.
The problem is those little moments where she's shown to actually appreciate Sora as a person (Ch. 8) or even get irritated that he didn't react to her swimwear (Ch. 11). Those softer moments kind of undermine the whole premise and give a slight impression that she enjoys antagonizing him, as a "punishment" for being Asahi's beloved

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread