Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Got I hope you're right, though to be honest I'll be happy as long as he don't end with Fuwa at all, cause you know, lesbian.

Before anyone says anything, yes sometimes the person can discover themselves to be bisexual, but so far Fuwa never showed  any interest in him, like at all, and she's pretty on the sides, she's clearly not one of the main girls, so I suspect mc ends with Asahi and author will pair the spares.
Realist dreamer manga vibes...

Dex-chan lover
Got I hope you're right, though to be honest I'll be happy as long as he don't end with Fuwa at all, cause you know, lesbian.

Before anyone says anything, yes sometimes the person can discover themselves to be bisexual, but so far Fuwa never showed  any interest in him, like at all, and she's pretty on the sides, she's clearly not one of the main girls, so I suspect mc ends with Asahi and author will pair the spares.
That's a lot of yapping. It's a seinen bro, it's not that deep. This isn't a story about self discovery.

I wish Fuwa the worst that's the only important part, really. Thought having her crush and person that crushed on her ending up together would be enough suffering inflicted 🤌

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of yapping. It's a seinen bro, it's not that deep. This isn't a story about self discovery.
You're sure making a lot of assumptions about the story, who are you to say if it's deep or not or that it's not about self discovery? Lol
Also, I find funny that you use seinen as argument that it's not that deep, since seinen are aimed at older public, you must be thinking of shounen.
If you don't want to think about the story and characters that's a you problem.
I wish Fuwa the worst that's the only important part, really. Thought having her crush and person that crushed on her ending up together would be enough suffering inflicted 🤌
She won't suffer because it's not that kind of manga, more likely she will be paired with new girl in the long run, well, 50/50 chance really.

For someone who says it's not that deep, you sure took it  very deep and personally when it comes to Fuwa, what, projecting your grudge on her? She reminds you of when a girl dared to be mean to you?

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope Fuwa stops being a love interest for Sora, there's literally no reason for him to like her so much
Can we really say she is a love interest when she has zero interest in him?

Dex-chan lover
You're sure making a lot of assumptions about the story, who are you to say if it's deep or not or that it's not about self discovery? Lol
Also, I find funny that you use seinen as argument that it's not that deep, since seinen are aimed at older public, you must be thinking of shounen.
If you don't want to think about the story and characters that's a you problem.

She won't suffer because it's not that kind of manga, more likely she will be paired with new girl in the long run, well, 50/50 chance really.

For someone who says it's not that deep, you sure took it  very deep and personally when it comes to Fuwa, what, projecting your grudge on her? She reminds you of when a girl dared to be mean to you?
While I do agree with everything else you said, Fuwa is just a very unlikable character who treats Sora like complete garbage, then again it's also Sora who just allows all of that abuse to happen cause he's a complete simp for her

Dex-chan lover
Mind you, we did get a few tender moments between them, but so far I never got impression of she being interested in him, but rather just seeing him less negatively as time passes
While I do agree with everything else you said, Fuwa is just a very unlikable character who treats Sora like complete garbage, then again it's also Sora who just allows all of that abuse to happen cause he's a complete simp for her
Unfortunately I have to agree that she do kinda of comes out as unlikable, but I can't help but sympathize with her since the dude just don't get the message that he has no chance at all, I honestly doubt anyone would continue to be nice for long in the same situation, seriously, no woman would like a simp like him around, much less a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
You are very right in this. I actually don't mind her being hostile to him, there's good reason for it.
The problem is those little moments where she's shown to actually appreciate Sora as a person (Ch. 8) or even get irritated that he didn't react to her swimwear (Ch. 11). Those softer moments kind of undermine the whole premise and give a slight impression that she enjoys antagonizing him, as a "punishment" for being Asahi's beloved
I do have to admit you have a point, there is times she is softing up on him, I think the reason is that she still can't accept she has no chance with Asahi, so she inevitably lashes out at him instead, I can't deny that some of those times might be indeed on purpose rather than spur of the moment, I think it's a little hard to tell how much is on purpose cause Fuwa has a pretty obvious short temper when it comes to Sora.

About the swimsuit scene, there's only two interpretations for it in my opinion, either just her pride getting hurt, or it's a very early sign that maybe she will reciprocate his feelings, still early to say.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I think fuwa already likes him (evidence: this is a romcom/harem manga). She just hates herself and doesn't want to pine after anyone she actually has a chance with, that's why she's "aiming" for prez. All the venom can be explained by her trying to keep him away and because she's genuinely annoyed that he's now also stealing her replacement crush.
Anyway, that's just a theory, a romcom/harem theory.
Or maybe she's just in denial about her feelings, you do raise a valid theory, when it comes to supposedly lesbian characters in non yuri manga, there's 50/50 chance she will fall for male MC after all.

Dex-chan lover
oh definitely, just look at Mushoku Tensei
That light novel defines so much of the isekai genre, for better and worse
Yeah no there's definitely supernatural elements, and funnily enough he does intend to marry every single one of them (almost 30 girls as of now). The wild thing is with how absolutely batshit crazy the manga arcs have been, being able to marry 100 girls and even having kids with them is actually possible and wouldn't even feel off
I really wonder if mangaka will actually go through with it, I can't help but feel it's too much of dumb wish fulfillment to take it seriously though
Ookami Shounen did a good job of doing something like that, where the
MC ended up falling more in love with the new girl, and how even when his first crush started liking him he still got together with the new girl
oh man been such a eternity I've read that, I remember it being fairly good, maybe I should read again lol
I think it's one of the few where the girl mc loves isn't the real main heroine

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious Asahi's gonna win this. But man, I'm really loving Pilvi (I also would be happy if Mahiru won).

I hope it has multiple endings like Bokuben or Houkago no Goumon Shoujo. Only then Fuwa can get her own ending, and I'd still be pissed.

Wouldn't it be funny if the reason Sora likes Fuwa is because of somethin Mahiru did but he thinks it was the gremlin? Because otherwise I have no clue why he's so obsessed.

Dex-chan lover
Ookami Shounen did a good job of doing something like that, where the
MC ended up falling more in love with the new girl, and how even when his first crush started liking him he still got together with the new girl

Botan was the best girl, and it wasn't even a competition. I'm glad she won.

Dex-chan lover
Mind you, we did get a few tender moments between them, but so far I never got impression of she being interested in him, but rather just seeing him less negatively as time passes

Unfortunately I have to agree that she do kinda of comes out as unlikable, but I can't help but sympathize with her since the dude just don't get the message that he has no chance at all, I honestly doubt anyone would continue to be nice for long in the same situation, seriously, no woman would like a simp like him around, much less a lesbian.
And that's also why I keep talking shit about Sora, the simple fact that he can't move on from her despite the garbage treatment he gets, aka why he's a simp in my eyes

They both don't have my respect, Asahi is best girl

Dex-chan lover
And that's also why I keep talking shit about Sora, the simple fact that he can't move on from her despite the garbage treatment he gets, aka why he's a simp in my eyes
I think another reason I sympathize so easily with Fuwa is due to how Sora is, some here say Fuwa has no redeeming qualities, but I ask to you all, what redeeming qualities Sora has? Being nice isn't one, he's literally typical generic harem protagonist, spineless as fuck and obsessed with a specific girl, accepting any and all abuse thrown at him because he's "nice", he's another cardboard cutout simp that we expect in a harem.
They both don't have my respect, Asahi is best girl
I wonder if author is trying to have his cake and eat it too when it comes to Fuwa, she don't acts too far from typical tsundere love interest, which many times are the ones who win in a harem, but at the same time she made more than clear she's completely in love with Asahi, she not only don't feel anything for Sora, but sees him as competition to boot, feels like she's the obligatory tsundere character just to mark a checkbox.

Honestly? Every single character is better than both Sora and Fuwa, Asahi is the best one only because we get more of her.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy Sora immediately coming to Pilvi's defense because of her phobias and social anxiety was hilarious. I love this new girl dude. Pilvi really does feel like Yuzu and Hiyori from Blue Archive which makes me want to root for her the most. She's just too cute.

Users who are viewing this thread