Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Well, guess it's all just straight romances now. Just when you think you've found something with some representation, they chuck it aside and now it'll turn into a generic straight harem plot with all the girl aiming at the one guy.

Me having to read back to check the signs
images
Can you tell me the chapters please 🥺 🥺

Supporter
At least our boy Sorapoyo is a super great dude who clearly gives these girls a reason to fall head over heels for him, instead of being a generic [insert reader here] blob of meh like a lot of harem protags are.

At least our boy Sorapoyo is a super great dude who clearly gives these girls a reason to fall head over heels for him, instead of being a generic [insert reader here] blob of meh like a lot of harem protags are.
Yeah, I'm glad he's not a generic everyman. It makes the women around him seem like proper characters with comprehensible motivations. Even though there are "childhood friend" characters present, the narrative doesn't rely on it heavily to sidestep having to explain why they've fallen in love with him.

Dex-chan lover
Sora's so pure-hearted. He'll never put his own wants over others. He's not gonna take Miya's first kiss like that! And Mahiru can see that he is good at keeping Miya's mind off Asahi! Smart move.

Now that Mahiru knows that Asahi likes Sora, how is she gonna be a wingman? Is she just gonna egg her on?

It looks like Pilvi's honest behavior has Miya jealous. Hey, if Pilvi's gonna be affectionate to Sora, so will she!

Dex-chan lover
Idk, most modern Harem protagonists are genuinely great (maybe even too great) dudes these days.

Like Rentou from 100 and Nariyuki from Bokuben were legit rizzing the readers. Gone are the days of Love Hina-style protagonists who are total losers.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, rant time...

First, Mahiru sent fucking Fuwa with Sora on purpose and now I hate her for this reason alone.

Second, this Fuwa reveal is so goddamned forced! I don't care if she showed a little blush on Ch. 8 or whatever, her entire character construction was: "if:character=[Asahi];attitude=[loving]
If:character=[Sora];attitude=[hateful]"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread