Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Volume 2 Extras

is she also dating a mina robot because the girl looks like one ??? im so confused

Dex-chan lover
Some humans are naturally robot-like. This one appears to be a lewder to robo-human model.

I'm here for the cute human and robot awkward love, but this was kinda cute too honestly. Even if I always stick to heterosexual romances, I suppose.

MD@Home
@MawMaw
You may be right. Her face looked really similar to Mina's, which gave me the impression that she's not human.

Dex-chan lover
Minas have a light in the center of their eyes, where the pupil should be, surrounded by a grey camera area which doubles as their iris. Humans have black pupils and an iris.

Have to wonder why Mina Corp decided to go with the glowing eye "Working Joe" style android from Alien: Isolation, those things were terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
lol looks like his parents aren't getting any grand kids with one being a "lesbian" and the other in love with a robot.

Double-page supporter
Wait, did I miss a chapter or something? When did Akari have a robot girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
@Dradetias I don't think she's been mentioned before. I'm also not sure that she's a robot. Her relationship is a weird spinoff of her fetish. I think it goes: human x nonhuman -> not-a-man x human woman -> human woman x human woman. I guess the point of her fetish is unconventional relationships. It's kind of funny (and sad?) that she thinks a gay relationship is comparable to an animal who loves a human.

Dex-chan lover
abnormal (but understandable) onii-chan with robot wife, and a degenerate imuoto whose fetishes on non-human relationship. Their parents sure have it hard...

le3

Dex-chan lover
We are this close for some hot steamy yuri action this chapter.....

And I'm also one of those who confused wether Akari's gf is another Mina series or not.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Yes, stacked on flat is the best

Dex-chan lover
I like that smug maintenance bot loses her smug the moment she's no longer connected to the central computer.

Users who are viewing this thread