Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
@REDRED

***MAJOR SPOILERS***
I might be misremembering but when STALKER posted a couple of untranslated pages from future chapters Mina upgraded her body to be able to extend so she can reach things easier or be taller while cooking. She attempts to hide this from Takuma as well since she understands he didn't want her to change her physical appearance. I think it was mentioned that she upgraded her face to have more sensors inside it which ultimately results in her being able to feel and experience their kisses better. This last part I might be completely wrong on but I think it got mentioned that her face plating is slightly softer to touch, NOT squishy but maybe more of a porcelain feel? No new facial expressions why would you want that from this beautiful and perfect robot wife?
There may be more but that was what I remember last time STALKER was sharing.

Dex-chan lover
@marghedsmet Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing those new upgrades.
" No new facial expressions why would you want that from this beautiful and perfect robot wife?"
- Your right! Mina is pretty much perfectas is and she's already expressive in a way which is ABSOLUTELY adorable. In fact the lack of facial movement is part of the charm. Why? No reason. I just can't help imagining a blushing Mina. It's kind of a dream of mine. New face sensores mean no more cute headbut kisses. I'll miss them😥

11-63d87479685023c62a9c734e4da1503d9ad9cf912317c3b084c72eb0f6b32fea.png

Dex-chan lover
@TDiver 100% I am willing to live in her human zoo. Never did like the United Nations of Earth anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Facial expressions are a must-have. Not good to limit her range of flexibility just so that she can keep that charm she had in the beginning of their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
takuma be lookin like a shota in some of those panels wtf
maybe sugiura has an assistant?

Her eyelashes are longer.
Seems she wasnt upgraded as much as she took a spa day.

Fed-Kun's army
where's the upgrade?
where's the openable mouth
where's the soft oppai
where's the soft thighs!?
OTL was expecting something T_T

Users who are viewing this thread