Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Oh, boy...oh, boy....This is happening!
Truly happen!

THE PLOT THICKENS!!

Calm down everybody! Calm down!

Dex-chan lover
Actual robot dreams? I think Mina's a sapient artificial intelligence at this point.

maybe budget mina was created specifically to act strangely, and the faked background was part of that experiment/enhancement

Dex-chan lover
its the Jimmy/Cindy brain mix up all over again. Which Mina has the "Extreme dislike of girls who dislike boys who dislike girls who dislike show-offy boys..."

Double-page supporter
This chapter is the sweetest one yet
Edit: when I sent my comment, page told me that I'm possibly "injecting SQL". What a wild assumption!

It almost feels like an ad for the Mina series hahaha. Yet I love the series thanks so much for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Page 20 hits different in the best way.
Also... Doesnt exist? Did super mina delete a MF?

Dex-chan lover
Huh. My comment isnt showing up EDIT: wow thanks for showing up after I posted this one, now I look like a maroon and cant delete it.

Dex-chan lover
That is way too much physical strength for a rice cooker. Happens all the time in movies when robots fight humanity. My maid bot doesn't need to be able to lift a truck.

Dex-chan lover
Does not exist.... Maybe he/she is already dead or he/she used a different name when he/she purchased Mina. He/she is a programmer thou, He/she might have messed around with her programming and maybe it's illegal to do that.

Very similar to what Apple is doing.....

Users who are viewing this thread