Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
There was surprisingly a lot in this one chapter. I really love how long these chapters feel long despite being basic sized. The author can make great use of the space.
1st Part: Loved the cuteness of super mina with our usual wife’s memories
2nd Part: Technically 1 is a small number
3rd Part: dun Dun DUNNNN!

@swimminginsand It depends on what they were thinking when they built them. Potentially a housekeeper might need move heavy furniture or other objects to clean. Also if something heavy falls on their owner you’d want them to be strong enough to pick it up. Plus it kinda just doesn’t matter. Humans kill each other without super strength. If your maid bot decides to rise up and kill you she can do it just as easily with a kitchen knife. Not to mention so far this series has some pretty great established laws to respect the robots themselves and programming to prevent damaging their owners.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god SHE KILLED HIM/ERASED HIM FROM THIS WORLD!!!
also, not really diggin tall Mina...

Dex-chan lover
"Super Mina is touching Takuma-san."

Activating HandsOffMyMan.exe

Dex-chan lover
@swimminginsand, I think the Mina series are basically similar in chassis so they can upgraded as well manufactured with more ease.
Even if she is a cooking type, she can be upgraded for housekeeping by simply downloading a program, considering she can do that already that means its more or less simply a block and not even a effective one outside nagging to buy the app.

If she was simply a "rice cooker" she would not need to be as mobile or even as complex as she is, the Nina series look to be all purpose androids were we only seen Nina that was limited to be a cooking type and Supermina that is pretty much a more advanced option of the series, in fact she can be upgraded to a level similar to Supermina model.

Edit:
As for him not existing ...
I mean that is exactly what she said, that person doesnt exist so either the memory is simply wrong or that person data was false to begin. This begs the question over who was Mina previous owner.

Aggregator gang
It's enough for other Minas to just come into contact with Takuma's Mina to become dangerous for humans.
And the guy "doesn't exist", maybe we have an actual murderbot here.

Come one people, the prior owner was a computer programmer. They most definitely messed with Mina's programming. And it's contagious to other robots that she connects to. From super Mina to the robot baby.

Dex-chan lover
And here goes my suspension of disbelief.
Why would you built a housekeeping or a social robot that could tear a human apart?
It's like they're asking for a robot uprising.

Dex-chan lover
And here goes my suspension of disbelief.
Why would you built a housekeeping or a social robot that could torn a human apart?
It's like they're asking for a robot uprising.

That's because Mina is a top secret robot with human emotions, who has broken out of containment! you heard it here first folks!

Fed-Kun's army
That person does not exist.

😱

Probably doesn't mean what I think it means, but I really want it to so I'm goin with that. Yep. Torn in half. Unalived.

Dex-chan lover
So uhhh... artificial memories? We blade runner now lads.

Dex-chan lover
First thought: It's a huge conspiracy!
Second thought: Um... Super Mina, you know that humans will sometimes change where they live, right?

Users who are viewing this thread