Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I don't buy it.
They're neither robots-appliances that only aim to please, nor are they high-functioning androids that are culturally treated as objects by humans. It's just a bunch of insecure people waxing poetic about their purpose at this point.
The overall tone of this manga is fucked.

Power Uploader
Yeah, feels like she either lost hope about humans in general (thinks that they'll always replace and abandon them), or that she wants to take Mina's place.
Find it a bit strange no? Like from what we got she was not really abandoned but set to a task that could never be finished so she would not forget her first owner. Find it a bit strange how the other Mina is acting like would get it more if we found her abandoned and MC would give her a place or something but this feels a bit strange could be me tho.

Dex-chan lover
Also the length of the bangs is longer on "our" Mina.
Just keep in mind that the other 'Mina' is always being funking creepy <_<.. Also you'd think a 'Robot' would communicate, but guess she's running the Cliché Program D:

Really hope they gonna resolve that soon where did all the wholesomeness go, it's getting dark out here welp

Dex-chan lover
So I guess I'm the only one taking this chapter as a good thing... Mina on the last few pages has finally opened herself up to actually having "wants" & "desires", so she's closer to realizing she does, in fact, have emotions

Dex-chan lover
So are the tiny robot repair guys just little robots or are they some other kind of creature or maybe even a different kind of alien?

I suppose Meida's gone "all of the way" with her owner. I hope we get to see more of Meida in the future, preferably with her face mask off. I'd particularly love to see a chapter where Meida, with her face mask on, starts pursuing Erisu, who is none too thrilled to be followed around by a robot with a weird mask, and we find out that they both were made at the same factory at around the same time and that they're effectively "sisters".

Users who are viewing this thread