Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Has anyone not considered the possibility that Smiling Mina is actually just trying to teach Mina what love is through experiencing things like jealousy and possessiveness, and that what you're all interpreting as creepy behavior is just her way of pushing and teasing her into the right mindset?

Perhaps Smiling Mina has regrets about not appreciating her owner enough, and her previous owner is irreplaceable to her. The offer to take Mina's place could be just one part of her strategy to make sure another Mina doesn't end up with the same regrets.

It feels like something this manga would do, so you could all be demonizing a pure cinnamon bun angel right now...
Even if that ends up being the case the real issue here is how out of left field everything is. We spent the last 2 chapters basically looking at random nonsense only to come back to the main cast having a pretty massive change up all because of a "big bang theory" tier misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Pouting depressed Mina is really cute too. I feel more sorry the MC couldn't see it than anything.

The conversation about "how" to help is interesting. It means the robots have a lot more freedom in how they interpret and achieve their objective and can account for some of the differences (still curious where the initial personality differences come from).

Not sure what vibes I'm getting from backup Mina. I want to think she's just genuinely trying to help as our Mina makes those sus faces when she means well too. But I feel like we're going down the whole "I'm gonna try and replace you route." to hammer in the "even if you're a robot, you're irreplaceable to me and shouldn't try."

well, that was a weird ending, didnt quite get it. what did she mean in the last panels? a silly missunderstanding and their whole relationship is wacked. This was a 180 degrees turn and kinda sudden. Felt rather fake and a set up to break them up eventually, which would be dumb cuz MOST of the readers read the manga for their relationship. Fake "missunderstandings" are bad writing device that other writers will call you on.

Dex-chan lover
loved Mina's aggressive nuzzles at the beginning there, so wholesome :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread