Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Scar on her forehead meaning only 1 thing!

She accidentally fell off the stairs and hit her head on the way down! totally not another case of an abusive family member right?!
Stop I'm replaying through OMORI right now and don't need reminders :/

Dex-chan lover
I feel that seeing him talking to a female classmate is vastly different compared to seeing her hugging and straddling another man, and I'm slightly discomforted by how casual she's being about it.
It is in her character though, she definitely thinks nothing about doing that shit :(

Dex-chan lover
So her scar is just above her eyebrow, in some Asian cultures, having a scar across any part of the face is considered a bad omen and impending doom.

If it crossed her brow, the phrase is "broken or shattered portrait". You can understand the implications.

Dex-chan lover
Hagrid busts down the door

Yer a Wizard!
maxresdefault.jpg
it’s immediately what I thought of

Dex-chan lover
I feel that seeing him talking to a female classmate is vastly different compared to seeing her hugging and straddling another man, and I'm slightly discomforted by how casual she's being about it.
Lets remember this story is about the most unimpressive boy in the world, magically getting together with a ridiculously beautiful girl WAY out if his league, that also happens to be filthy rich, head over heels in love with him, and with a healthy sexual appetite too.
This series is the definition of self fulfillment nonsense, my advice is don't think too hard and take anything that happens here too seriously.

Double-page supporter
I was thinking this was Austin Powers 🤔 : That's ain't no woman. It's a man, man 🤣

Dex-chan lover
something something he saved her in their childhood?
Exactly what I reckon. The scar is from something bad, he saved her, she's devoted her life to him ever since, including working and earning insane amounts of money.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious... Would a concealer even fully conceal that?!?!?

Also, oh no, I sense a drama incoming and I hate drama in stories meant to be 100% fluffy.
Nahh, it'll be the ole trope of childhood freinds that got separated cause of the accident that caused her to get the scar

Nahh, it'll be the ole trope of childhood freinds that got separated cause of the accident that caused her to get the scar
This is kind of what I am thinking is the case here...the story isn't dark enough (unless the author decides to go that route) for it to be an abusive family situation and even if that were the case what would have been the reason she is so crazy about him then?

Bet it is also one of those acted more like a boy in their childhood and gave him more masculine name so of course he doesn't remember her tropes.

Dex-chan lover
the engagement farming of "character keeps dodging the girl throwing herself at him" is so old and tiring to read :bleh:
we get it, you're taunting your readers with Heisei-era tropes... :slap:
you're taunting your readers with Heisei-era tropes...
Trying to keep what's left hooked, lmao.
Not only Volume 1 tanked, but this manga has no presence whatsoever. Seriously, nobody's talking about it despite the strong start it had. (At the very least, it still gets comments on Nicovideo, lmao.)

This manga gives off a strong '3 volume manga duration' feeling. Of course, comebacks are always possible, but you know...

Dex-chan lover
Guessing Sora must have saved her from something bad in the past and he just doesnt remember or recognize her.

Users who are viewing this thread