Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, what is this regressing trend of having one of the MCs act in incredibly questionable ways to then go "teehee u jelly? omg I like :3" that has been going on for the ~past year.
No, this is not real jealousy. This is grounds for actual conflict. It used to be cute little things, flirting up another guy and disregarding your boyfriends feelings is NOT it.. Dunno when this became the norm and considered enjoyable.

It always happened, true but it was bearable. Now it always has to be this crazy ragebait that makes one MC look absolutely vile and weird, possibly ruining them. This is like the 3rd time it happened this past month, too.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that seeing him talking to a female classmate is vastly different compared to seeing her hugging and straddling another man, and I'm slightly discomforted by how casual she's being about it.
Yeah, the way that was resolved was super anticlimactic.. especially considering how she usually behaves, but then acts like THIS is completely okay x_x

Scar on her forehead meaning only 1 thing!

She accidentally fell off the stairs and hit her head on the way down! totally not another case of an abusive family member right?!
there are two options... either that what you said or... they where friends as toddlers and he forgot but she still loves him... there is no other way that this is going to play out...

Dex-chan lover
i hope she will open up with him about that and solve all the problems within 3 or 4 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread