Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
I would choose the cute ones because you would think a gal would wear sexy ones hence cute ones make it a gap-moe. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Why is he worried about the apron getting dirty? Hell why do people in general get worried about that? I've seen way too many YT videos of chefs always making sure their aprons are clean all the time it makes it seem disingenuous. Like I can understand cleaning it once you're done, but not while you're still cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that apron doesnt have "kiss the cook" on it.

Seriously, this is heartwarming.

Supporter
Choosing your girl's underwear is perfectly normal. Well, if she asks.
Boys, do not fumble this one if it's passed your way. My then-fiancé wanted me to go through websites to pick out what she'd wear on our honeymoon and I just kinda waved it away as something she should be comfortable with and not be concerned so much with my tastes.

It's all been utilitarian AF ever since.

if she's at all interested in your input, give it to her good and hard.

ngl, whatever is in her room better be interesting, because this manga is pretty boring so far. im not asking for melodrama or an annoying love triangle or anything, but theres literally no conflict in this story, its just 2 people getting along.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes high-end apron that you can't get dirty. What are you going to do with it then? Frame it and have it displayed on the foyer?

Anyway, it's nice he at least gave his opinion when she was picking lingerie. She's trying her best to be a good waifu. He should reciprocate that effort at the very least! :meguupog::clap:

Dex-chan lover
ngl, whatever is in her room better be interesting, because this manga is pretty boring so far. im not asking for melodrama or an annoying love triangle or anything, but theres literally no conflict in this story, its just 2 people getting along.
That's kind of the point, there isn't supposed to be any conflicts, as that would destroy the flow of sugar that is being injected into us with the intent to send us to the morgue from diabetes overload.

That's kind of the point, there isn't supposed to be any conflicts, as that would destroy the flow of sugar that is being injected into us with the intent to send us to the morgue from diabetes overload.
when i say conflict, i dont mean the 2 characters fighting with each other, i mean there has to be hurdles for them to overcome. doesnt have to be a problem with their relationship, but there has to be some kind of problem to solve in order for there to be a story. having hurdles for the characters to overcome is not going to prevent the story for giving you diabetes. every good story has conflict of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread