Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
She’s every kind of sus. I also think she’s really not respectful of his feelings. The way he’s always on his back foot when they’re together gives him zero reassurance or trust.

He just doesn’t feel secure in the slightest because he’s not been given any reason to feel that way.

Dex-chan lover
its childhood amnesia, scars from fighting in st✰r: strike it rich, or a brain transplant obv

Fed-Kun's army
Trying to keep what's left hooked, lmao.
Not only Volume 1 tanked, but this manga has no presence whatsoever. Seriously, nobody's talking about it despite the strong start it had. (At the very least, it still gets comments on Nicovideo, lmao.)

This manga gives off a strong '3 volume manga duration' feeling. Of course, comebacks are always possible, but you know...

I find so absurd how the authors of this type of story that start with "Yeah, wholesome story for all" just fall into this trap, same thing happened with Ogami Tsumiki, started great and on chapter 3 the author made a big fumble, some people on here and on reddit defended trying to play off as nothing until the sales from vol 1 tanked hard and so many japanese readers complained that the author tried to make a 360 on another chapter to resolve the problem. It still didn't recover from that and even on the EN community the manga started fading a little.

Dex-chan lover
I find so absurd how the authors of this type of story that start with "Yeah, wholesome story for all" just fall into this trap, same thing happened with Ogami Tsumiki, started great and on chapter 3 the author made a big fumble, some people on here and on reddit defended trying to play off as nothing until the sales from vol 1 tanked hard and so many japanese readers complained that the author tried to make a 360 on another chapter to resolve the problem. It still didn't recover from that and even on the EN community the manga started fading a little.
Huh? It wasn't earth shattering, but Ogami Tsumiki Vol. 1 didn't flop though?
It even got a reprint, a lead page, and was actually well-received critically.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh? It wasn't earth shattering, but Ogami Tsumiki Vol. 1 didn't flop though?
It even got a reprint, a lead page, and was actually well-received critically.
"Flop" was not the word that I meant to use, even if maybe it could be confused as it, but sales on vol 1 were low from what was expected for early weeks by all data that I saw (and some JP friends also saw and talked with some clerks about it).

It was even postponed to be released until more chapters of the soon to be vol 2 was released on so the problem with the early chapters could be resolved and published on 少年サンデー so readers could be at ease to buy the volume, that and the author car accident of course.

It was a huge talk about it and even with a lot of marketing still started selling lower than expected, until it appeared on some talk shows (and it was well-received critically) like もちこみっ!SP on RKBラジオ and that is why it's having a reprint, it got a influx after the more recent chapters and being on some talk shows, and the fumble was minor compared to this one.

Fed-Kun's army
I used to like Luna and believe me she was very sus since the beginning... but I would be very pissed off and probably have a serious talk with her about it. You don't do that sh*t to other guy/girl when you are in a relationship cause that's being a slut. Also who tf cares about this scar at this very moment. That's a lazy way to solve some implicit NTR by a lazy author. It's like Sora's feelings aren't worth sh*t cause he is a man and men should feel cucked for women to feel secure...

Dex-chan lover
She wanted to hug a friend and they fell because of the unexpected hug attempt, they explained that to him, so why are people claiming she deliberately straddled the friend? She's dumb, not a cheater.

Dex-chan lover
She wanted to hug a friend and they fell because of the unexpected hug attempt, they explained that to him, so why are people claiming she deliberately straddled the friend? She's dumb, not a cheater.
At some point, you're so stupid, it doesn't matter if you did something on purpose or not. And it's not like she doesn't know the implication behind someone getting on top of another person. There's literally a gag about just this thing in chapter 4.
Plus, she also gets jealous when he talks to other girls (Which apparently he does...?). She should know better, she does know better, and unlike with him, she went out of her way to be alone with some guy and cling to him. Who cares if she's just selectively retarded?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At some point, you're so stupid, it doesn't matter if you did something on purpose or not. And it's not like she doesn't know the implication behind someone getting on top of another person. There's literally a gag about just this thing in chapter 4.
Plus, she also gets jealous when he talks to other girls (Which apparently he does...?). She should know better, she does know better, and unlike with him, she went out of her way to be alone with some guy and cling to him. Who cares if she's just selectively retarded?
Did you miss the part where she's not criticizing him for feeling jealous? Fucking incels seeing NTR everywhere, go touch grass man. At least she's only selectively a dumbass, not entirely like y'all.

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss the part where she's not criticizing him for feeling jealous?
No. Did you miss the part where she's acting like it's not a big deal? Or what about the one where we're not acknowledging she did something wrong? Did I say she criticized him? Why are you getting defensive for her? :questionblob:

So many questions, and you probably won't answer a single one.

Fucking incels seeing NTR everywhere, go touch grass man.At least she's only selectively a dumbass, not entirely like y'all.
Maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Go have breakfast, take a walk, then just post again.

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss the part where she's not criticizing him for feeling jealous? Fucking incels seeing NTR everywhere, go touch grass man. At least she's only selectively a dumbass, not entirely like y'all.
Did you miss the part where she is actively enjoying the very avoidable and incredibly uncomfortable situation she herself created, all while knowing that it hurts her lover? All because of her enjoying seeing him overly "jealous" for once?

The manga not acknowledging/mentioning just how far she went and it all being played of as a gag was fine until this chapter. The gag was used to put down MC and take a piss on him this chapter.
Page 1 already shows her leaning into the NTR situation even more. Page 8 has her quote say "I was worried it was something serious" "are you still hung up?". She is actively denying and putting his feelings down while spinning her own narrative of it being "jealousy" when it really isn't. Page 9 has her decide and explain his feelings...?
She is straight up gaslighting him. Dunno about you but that makes the already unfunny half-gag plain weird to me.

Her not criticizing him is a moot point. Why would she? She likes the situation she created. Toy with him and his mental and enjoy it, why would she be negative when everything is going her way? Bonus points for getting a new super close guy friend. W arc.

You don't even see this for what it is. That is okay for braindead Shoujo enjoying, true. But don't insult and talk shit in a comment section discussing what actually really happens in a chapter, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
maxresdefault.jpg
Took me a second, but I understood the joke. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread