Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see more hot gyaru and this delivers. Keep it coming.

Dex-chan lover
What a convenient plot. Girl fell in love with a hardworking guy. (If only this is the case irl ) And for some reason she has so much money that she can just pay off his debt even though the guy is already working a lot just to pay it off. And this girl isn't only beautiful, but also quite voluptuous. Well, what did I expect. I came here for the plot, yes that "kind" of plot.

Contributor
Luna/Runa & Sora/Sola(r)
Another garbage advertised by that moronic 20something years old kid.

Dex-chan lover
The 1st manga's MC is the exact opposite of this trope's MC.
He is not a sad otaku wimp. Thinks before making decisions. gives a good reason why he can't get in an engagement. Is rich and thinks highly of himself. Last but most important, he is a DOG PERSON.
EDIT: I take back my word. After ch 1 everything is same it seems like author took other manga with same premise, gave it a unique ch 1 and called it a day.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The art is cool, the ML seems like a nice guy in those first interactions, but the FL is… nonsense? Like, the author serious could not but some thought in how they got to know each other… The guys is a hard worker… So… Make they know each other in a convenience store or anything like that, some interactions, anything… Really hoping here that she's someone famous like a singer, model, or anything like that, and they approach a little more of why would someone fall in love so fast with another person and how in the hell she knew he had a debt to pay.
Anyway, maybe I'm just trying to find a good romance and probably that will be more of a comedy ero manga.

Dex-chan lover
could i get something like this but the mc decided to be a devoted househusband? like how come many of these kinds of stuff came with high specs women and somehow they became housewives even though they earn way more and the boys barely offer anything?

Dex-chan lover
Some delusional weebs find this interesting, just like the author

Users who are viewing this thread