Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now it's gonna be another one of those "pretend we don't know each other at school" plot points 😴

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now it's gonna be another one of those "pretend we don't know each other at school" plot points 😴
I literally came to the comments section to say I hope they don't do that. They will, of course, but can you imagine what would happen if they didn't?

Dex-chan lover
It might also go the way of them deciding to do it that way and failing miserably at it, that would be fun to see, usually we need one of them to be overly affectionate for that and I think she fits the bill.

Dex-chan lover
Since she said that she has been watching him for a long time and he thought that he hadn't been delivering news papers for that long it's fair to assume that they've actually met before hand. Forgotten childhood friend reveal incoming?

Her pulling when she tried to kiss him because she was embarrassed away was kind of nice, because she suddenly felt much more like a genuine person. Also he was totally going with the flow so at least the mangaka isn't writing him to be a complete wimp.

Dex-chan lover
That was dogshit wish fulfillment. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
yet another manga that stops realistic relationship progression for absolutely no reason. almost any high school couple is going in right then and there with no supervision lmao

Dex-chan lover
yet another manga that stops realistic relationship progression for absolutely no reason. almost any high school couple is going in right then and there with no supervision lmao
well if you want sex read a different one or just hentai. Plus fella is still trying to figure out his feeling since a girl just came in and said marry me. It wouldn't make much sense for the story if the story if the dude just went in and did it

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling that the girl is just gonna say that she's married to him straight up

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so she totally hand banged him in this chapter ... but not in the way you would think. Also, he is such a pure maiden that I almost feel sorry for her. Well, as sorry as you can feel for an aggressive, overly-sexual, perverted, and psychotic gyaru. I really like her though so I guess that says a lot about me.

Supporter
LOL, this plot is so off the rails and we haven't even broken five chapters yet.
2148a088d68d3ddd7c9578a1fe587b24.jpg

Disregard rails vs roads, it's all I could think of.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what’s her story? 🤔
A rich Gyaru JK who is basically emancipated cuz she’s living in a pent house with tons of cash plus the Freedom to do & Spend that cash on Whatever.

Dex-chan lover
i am more interested in knowing what work she did earning that much money while being a student
She is probably an Ojou-sama, given her entrance in the first chapter, meaning she has her families, seemingly, endless funds to run off with. Also, in all likely hood this Ojou-sama had the cliché first encounter with the MC when they were young children, whether that is because she ran away from home, or got separated from her family is not important, then he appeared and did something good for her that resulted in her going "doki doki" for him. If that is the case, and the fact that she said that she has been watching him for a long time, and given that he stated how he had not been a delivery boy for as long as she has implied to have been watching him for, gives the impression that she may be a stalker, a stalker with very lax parents to let her throw so much money around for her crush.

Dex-chan lover
Aight it's sorta new to see the girl was the one that actually pussied out for once. MC was actually ready to go for the kiss in the end if she had not pulled back lmao.

At least that part was fresh, but everything else is giga cliche.

Dex-chan lover
Did, did she make him give her power of attorney off screen? Because I don't know how else she could cancel a contract for a house not in her name (unless the parents did but the way she brought up calling them made it sound separate). Sorry that's all I can think about.

Users who are viewing this thread