Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
School arc was a mistake :pout:

I am losing interest fast, dunno how author is planning to keep plot going
A school arc out the gate, the MC is a wet noodle, there is no direction in the plot, and their relationship already has no where to go unless MC grows a spine and accepts her advances. The manga's concept is neat on paper, but how it works in practice is nebulous. The debt was an excuse to make the MC live with cute rich girl, and after that we have hentai plot writing. If the MC falls in love with this girl, it's because of Stockholm Syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... I really hate the trope of "I don't want to cause you problems/I am not good enough for you so let's hide it".
It takes out so many nice possibilities from the story... I really don't like it.

We all know he wants to hide it now, but she is popular so some guys are gonna start go for her, he's gonna get jealous but say something like "yeah someone like this suits her better", she's gonna notice, ask what's up and he's gonna tell her what's going on in his mind after spending the one or two days ignoring her then she's gonna be all like "Its only you, I wuv you" and then at some point the relationship will be outed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I am enjoying this manga way more than I thought I would. Here's to hoping it stays as this level of quality or increases, because I've seen too many newer manga have massive decreases in quality over the first 20 chapter.

the lowercase f in a sort of cursive, but it's the only one, and looks like a G.
I was going to say that its perfectly fine and I had no troubles reading but I went back to check and yeah, they do look a lot like g's. My brain just autocorrected them as I read, but I can see how it would trip people up. As long as it isn't a detriment, I wouldn't mind if they changed the font but at the end of the day, it all depends on what this scangroup wants to do.

Is "one solid thighhigh and one fishnet thighhigh, with garters" meeting uniform regulations?
Bold of you to assume she didn't rewrite the regulations. Seriously though, maybe not her transfer into the school but I'm certain she pulled a few strings to get into Sora's class. Can't be too hard to pull a few more to get them to look away at the infraction. Especially with the amount of money she seems to possess.

Dex-chan lover
remember, girls like this don't exist in real life

if they did, they wouldn't do this for you

big kusa, m i rite?

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope another guy/girl doesn't suddenly fall in love with the MC or the FMC and we get a whole annoying arc where the main characters are sad/jealous that their future partner is with someone else and they eventually figure out they actually liked each other and get over the people who interfered in their relationship... If this sounds overtly specific it's because it's a common troupe in romance stories/manga, especially ones in a school setting.

Group Leader
I'm more amazed at how the guy is not trying to distance himself from her at school.
In too many comics the guy is hellbent in treating the girl like a stranger despite literally everything supporting the two as a couple, and it often lasts until the very last chapter.
Seeing an MC actually owning up to the relationship is actually shocking.

Have you entered this rabbit hole of manga yet. They all have what you just described. And released around the same time too.

1. Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!!
2. Boku to Kimi (Gyaru) ga Fuufu ni Naru Made
3. I'm Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You

Dex-chan lover
Since this idiot fantasy is a fantasy for idiot guys, another girl is likely to fall for the MMC; and, so that the idiot guys can fill-up on their fantasy of being desired, the MMC will not act expeditiously to nip things in the bud, before the second girl is needlessly hurt and humiliated.

Users who are viewing this thread