Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

MD@Home
Cute uniform is only diversion
She is very excelent seductive Onee san 😍

Screenshot-2023-04-10-02-55-36-766-com-chrome-dev.png

Group Leader
I'm more amazed at how the guy is not trying to distance himself from her at school.
In too many comics the guy is hellbent in treating the girl like a stranger despite literally everything supporting the two as a couple, and it often lasts until the very last chapter.
Seeing an MC actually owning up to the relationship is actually shocking.

Double-page supporter
I'm more amazed at how the guy is not trying to distance himself from her at school.
In too many comics the guy is hellbent in treating the girl like a stranger despite literally everything supporting the two as a couple, and it often lasts until the very last chapter.
Seeing an MC actually owning up to the relationship is actually shocking.
Did we, perhaps, read different chapters? Because it seemed to me that it had been exactly what he's doing.

Supporter
Even before she spilled the beans I thought "of course you're in the same class; she's the puppet master here, you know."

Also, the use of that one particular sub-font that has the lowercase f in a sort of cursive, but it's the only one, and looks like a G. Which leads to getting Griends, Girst, and uniGorm.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so as expected MC did the whole "let's keep our relationship a secret" trope, but it seems like he would accept it the second she wants to stop keeping the secret. But who knows maybe they'll blow their cover in a few chapters anyways, I wouldn't be surprised considering how touchy she is

Users who are viewing this thread