Boku wa Imasugu Zense no Kioku wo Sutetai. - Akogare no Inaka wa Jingai Makyou deshita - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
i see, it's neither isekai nor future earth.
Its technically and Isekai because:
1 That little boy don't know nothing about that world (and us reading a lot of mangas we are taking by surprised a LOT of times by things happening in this manga beside being us experts in fantasy stories)
2 He die and go to another earth with a different history and system logic

Double-page supporter
Seriously asking if any of the western ships didn't arrive in Japan, then how did the Japan here looks so much like the Japan now.. if there's no western ships how did the Japs got guns and etc, since firearms came from outside Japan and got imported to Japan, and Oda Nobunaga would not get his gun from the dutch or portuguese and possibly lose against Takeda in Nagashino battle because of that Toyotomi Hideyoshi will not unify Japan. And since they said they became isolated because the sea changed they should have less technological advancement than the current one. The reason Japan could catch up with the rest of the world was because Perry (America) forced the Japs to open up border and import a lot of knowledge and once Japs catch up with the rest of the world they use it to wage war with the surrounding nations to acquire resources to boost the Japs growth in the late 19th and early 20th century.

The world building are good but it didn't make sense if they make the sea couldn't be crossed, they would still have medieval era technology if it did. The solution of this would be that maybe there are other people that are reincarnated here from modern Japan long before the MC born. But well it's fiction.. I will enjoy it since for now the story and the art are good and it's free too (Can't complain about it).

Anyway as always thanks for the chapter, and thank you for bringing it here.

Dex-chan lover
Is the text in the 11th (12) page in the wrong bubbles?

I assume the "The top brass<...>-!?" should be followed by "And the alliance!?<...>" in the inner thought bubbles while the "That's right<...>" should be followed by "And if you don't know the customs <...>" in the speech bubbles.

Double-page supporter
Really loving this manga, the MC is cute, has a very fond and caring family, there are magical beings, etc.
Thanks so much for the translation!! Looking forward for the next chapter! :)

Dex-chan lover
So there's potentially some kind of prank where you send those stones, especially the one that almost hatch, to someone you know right?

"Hey here's some of the beautiful looking stones I found in the countryside. Hope you like it". And a few days later they hatched into a bunch of frogs and lizards :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised at the thought they were able to manage the expedition in the first place. Before that point, the cities were cut off from major farms and mines. Even getting wood would be difficult for them before that point. I can actually excuse the guns. It's like with the ancient aliens thing. "oh there's no way these people figured out this or made this tool without the intervention of a more advance civilization." Well they did. The person who figured it out was probably smarter than you too. I wouldn't be surprised if, under the pressure of a bunch of super powered monsters, someone would think to put a pellet in a tube with gunpower eventually.

and after that rant, I look it up and find out they had more rudimentary firearms for a few centuries before the comet hit so it doesn't even matter...the only thing that would really change much is the aesthetic or design.

Users who are viewing this thread