Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of hoping for an epilogue, but this kind of ending is fine too, I guess.

Contributor
Man I forgot to read last few chapters of this, nice ending mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Discovering the last chapter 2 years later...fortunately I have a good memory.

Dex-chan lover
I so shock and disappointed...
when the MC go along and going out with the other girl just because he confused how he get turn on by a "boy". so he need a girl to calm his damn dickhead. At this point i pretty much just rolling to see the ending.

And technically, she get a harem
x1.png

Aggregator gang
that country girl... her entire existence gave me secondhand embarrassment

Dex-chan lover
@mootmar well the black haired person is the only guy(well not exactly but that would be a spoiler) the blond haired "guy" is Shindou Rei

Must read for anyone who's looking for the closest thing to Tsurezure Children from the same author.

Barely qualifies as good and that's only because of the twins and Maho. Twins were funny, and Maho never INTERRUPTED SOMEONE while they were trying to clear a misunderstanding.

Needs an epilogue. Very funny overall. Could have used 5 more chapters to show progress. I would still read it despite its negatives.

Double-page supporter
ending feel kinda...axed ? though i just was giggling while i was reading this, don't misunderstand (pun intended?) the comedy is all about the misunderstanding and you shouldn't expect anyone to get anything until the very very last chapter if it frustrate you and you can't turn off your brain to enjoy it like i did, i won't recommend it, otherwise it's pretty funny, i think.

Honestly i think i wouldve dropped this just bc of the sheer stress i felt reading this series if not for maho and the twins. Those two saved my sanity for being the only self aware characters with any amount of brains...

Users who are viewing this thread