Bokura wa Souyatte Iromeiteiku - Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
would be pretty funny if the author use "love rival" trope on sempai sport rival too lol

Fed-Kun's army
Trumplistening.gif

Group Leader
"That time we weren't really going out though, were we?"

Huh? Did I miss a chapter or 2? They're a couple now? Or am I misinterpreting something?

Dex-chan lover
yea for real whats up with that we werent really going out part nothing fbi-kun pls halp Im confuse

Dex-chan lover
@Ponkan_ What I get from this chapters exchange is like, the guy is flustered theyre gonna do something together, she mentions its not like this is their first time alone as they had spent time together in festival, and he mentions the circumstances are different as he and her werent dating back then, and apparently that has changed since. Tbh I dont think Im reading way too much into it, its just worded to imply this imo.

Group Leader
It seems my wording for that sentence was shit. Iirc basically Izumi tells him that they already did stuff together before, you know back in chapter 12.2 and that went well. He gets a bit too into it and has to point out that it wasn't planned. Right, they met by chance and all that. He makes clear that is wasn't an actual date or meetup or anything really. Chronologically the chapter is happening before the first one and they aren't a couple there either (well, yet).

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga is basically the heaven of short-haired tomboy girls...I guess the author knows the audience.

Dex-chan lover
@FBI-kun thanks for the clear up man, and with that "not yet" teasing from you I'm even more emotionally invested in this series.

I can't stop looking at the tiny heads, the emphasis on the ears, and the amount of neck they have. Tomboys are great though, no matter the context.

Users who are viewing this thread