Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - Naming the Beloved Star [X] ⑤

Dex-chan lover
Poor Nariyuki-kun. Between Ricchan's dad and now Furuhashi's... =/ He's gonna make himself an enemy of all dads. XD

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 well he's got 1 on his side and 2 against him, i hope swimmer dad aproves him, and maybe sensei dad too

Dex-chan lover
Oh, they need redrawers. *looks at last page*
That's easy, I can do that in less than two weeks. Hmm? What do you mean you need more than one page redrawn every 2 weeks? That's a bit of a high standard, isn't it?!

Supporter
Hey, it's another parent who thinks he's dating their daughter

Dex-chan lover
Anybody who has 'read' this will come to the same conclusion that Furahashi is the girl that the author has designated to 'win'. Not only was she the first girl (first girl rule states that the first girl introduced will be the victor), but she is also the only one who wouldn't freak out by grabbing his hand at the fireworks ceremony. On top of all this, she has gotten the longest multi-chapter arc out of all the characters. She was also the one who denied falling for him the hardest (other than sensei).

My favorite ship (Uruka) has already sunk (by mere fact that she properly confessed and the first girl to confess hardly ever wins), my other ship is Sensei (logistics of her being his teacher aside ... that booty), but this is still a fine ship ... I do not fear to sail on this ship.

Edit: @ABCsOfLife ... technically that would mean that Furahashi would become his sister (and they wouldn't be able to get married in Japan) but I do understand that desire. If the author did that the ship would hit a jagged rock and sink very quickly. Unless we get a spin off series called My Sister Never Learns or I can't study with my sister ... hmmmmm.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to ship Nariyuki's mom with Fumino's dad now for some reason...

I am still committed to the sensei ship but deep down I know the fumino ship will prevail

I really had to force my way through this entire arc. I know that asking for originality in a romcom isn't exactly the smartest of notions, but cliche after cliche gets old incredibly fast.

Dex-chan lover
I already read this manga on Jaimini’s site, I’m following it here too just to comment with the community.

Re-read this chapter, still struck right in the feels...good job author-san.

Still, can’t convince myself that Furuhashi will be the main ship; personally I’m all for or Uruka or Sensei, but it’s probably the first time I’ll feel sorry that this is Harem because every girl has good points and are cute. Lots of losers in the future...

Dex-chan lover
anime pv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c86h_bJFGLE
looks good but its missing sensei and senpai

Dex-chan lover
Dammit. This makes me cry every time I read this.
No! Not cry. My eyes just sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread