Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

I think they still can, just the ones that signed the... Detraction?.. pulled all their work and will not be uploading on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, why on Earth would I read it on their website?
I would only read at a place where I can read scores/collections of manga together, not individual scanlation groups...
Now, instead of reading it somewhere where the groups will get some form of respect and that doesn't profit from it, I will probably find one that rips it directly from their website and makes money doing so... Just to spite them...

where tf did all the chapters go did they pulled out again time to switch to mangarock to fck with them

Fed-Kun's army
Yikes. Whatever i can just read it from jaimin

@siscon

I don't like their reader. If you ever been one the reader is squeezed between ads and there's a pop up that i can't disable with my ad blocker no matter how many i activated, it doesn't go away.

I'm a fast binge reader and the act of scrolling down and closing pop ups is vexing.

For kissmanga... i have to use an vpn since im out of reach from the server. Since i have to use vpn to get myself in the website it slows down the fetching time which slows down my reading.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rift
Might as well read on kissmanga or any manga sites since they aggregate all pulled mangas here.

Dex-chan lover
Remember you can read this all for free on Jaiminis Box Scanlations®™ website!
Remember to DONATE TO JAIMINIS BOX'S PATREON

JB can go suck a dick.
The primary reason I use MD is because it allows for a customized RSS feed, great reading interface and NO ADS. And on top of ads, these guys also ask for donations and also have Patreon. Very questionable.

Well thats pretty shitty JB, I came here and made an account, guess I'll screw off and read it somewhere else.

There goes another series.

I do understand that scanlator teams want people to read their translations through their sites.
But from the readers perspective it's just too much pain to keep tabs on every scanlator team whenever they update new chapters. It's much more convenient when everything is in one place.

Additionally what makes MD better than most manga sites is that it's AD FREE website. Most aggregate sites and some scanlator sites are so heavily infested with ads that it's impossible to read anything there if you don't have Ad Block installed (older 32-bit tablets like the one I'm using for my manga reading don't have that option).

So yeah. Even though I understand why JB did it, it's pretty shitty move to do for their readers. Time to add yet another scanlator team to the blacklist. 😒

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
Search viz on google, click viz.com, then when you get on the website, click “shounen jump”. Then click on the title you want to read.

Dex-chan lover
@Ti0 Thanks. Turned out its IP locked in my location and directed to Mangaplus. The latest released chapter is 116. Is it the same on Viz?

For others:

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/we-never-learn
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100035

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
I think it is about 2 or 3 chapters ahead on Viz.
But I personally perfer the fan translations.

Users who are viewing this thread